"𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢.. 𝙼𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚢" (Oneshot intermission)

_____________________________________________________________
_______

You only walked out to fill up your water bottle and now- you were locked in a closet, cold, and.. Dying. A stab wound lay in the center of your chest and it was getting difficult to breathe– as the cold set in numbing your hands and feet that lay tied to the back of your chair. Blood seeping from your legs as well, you could see your breath too.. Due to the cold you had begun shivering. While most people in this situation would think of a warm fire or something to occupy themselves you only thought of 2 people.

Sun and Moon, the daycare attendants that you wouldn't admit you loved dearly. You began to think of the good times before your situation, and stray tears began to fall down your flushed face.

"𝑆𝑢𝑛~ 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒~"
"ᑎᗴᐯᗴᖇ!-"

Sweet memories of playing hide and seek with Sunny, made warmth blossom in your heart despite it already being so cold.

"𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙘'𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙩~ 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚!~"

You laughed weakly, more like a cough but a laugh at best you could muster.. You began to regret it. Never telling them your true feelings for them. And now? Did that even matter anymore?
You were going to die and there was NOTHING you could do about it. Your jealous co-worker "Jessy" had developed a similar crush on the duo. And she envied you.. Jessy was always crazy, you knew it to be true. Sun and Moon tried to warn you about her– but your kind nature made it seem she wasn't so bad.. You should have listened to them
They knew better.

________________________________________________
____

Sun was yelling at Moon through their shared mind, his tone wavering and full of worry– you had not arrived for work that morning at your regular time. At first Sun thought you'd be taking the naptime shift instead- but when you didn't arrive when the lights dimmed.
He knew something was VERY wrong.

"ᕼᗩᔕ ᔕᕼᗴ ᗩᖇᖇIᐯᗴᗪ YᗴT?"  Sun asked in the silence of their headspace, Moon shaking his head "𝙉𝙤.."

"ᗰOOᑎ.. ᔕOᗰᗴTᕼIᑎᘜ ᗪOᗴᔕᑎ'T ᖴᗴᗴᒪ ᖇIᘜᕼT ᔕᕼᗴ ᗯOᑌᒪᗪᑎ'T ᒍᑌᔕT ᗩᗷᗩᑎᗪOᑎ ᑌᔕ! ᗯᗴᒪᒪ ᑎOT ᗯITᕼOᑌT ᗩ ᘜOOᗪ ᖇᗴᗩᔕOᑎ Oᖴ ᑕOᑌᖇᔕᗴ"

"𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙎𝙪𝙣, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩.. 𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜.."

Moon paced around his metal feet hitting the soft playmat floor, and the soft jiggling of the bells on his shoes and wrists as he paced. He had already put the kids to bed and was hoping you would arrive soon, sadly.. You never would be..
Ever again..

_________________________________________

You coughed violently, the cold stinging your throat as you tried to breathe. You screamed out in pure agony it hurt so badly to even breathe. As blood pooled in your mouth and the cold tugged on your remaining strength.. Time was running out– You began to feel lightheaded and your body shook with every wave of shivers. Your teeth chattering as you tried to call out once more.. But you knew it was futile.