"Hold.. on" (PART OF WINTER BREAK EVENT)

First of all I wanna say I am VERY sorry for the long wait, a lot of things have been going on and I thank you all for your patience. And without further ado- I present to you, "Hold.. on"!

WARNING: major character death, and hypothermia

________________________________________________________________

"ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕕.. 𝕠𝕟"

There you stood, just outside the burning Pizza-Plex, with the Moon-themed animatronic at your side. The fires from the plex burning brightly in the dimly lit sky, you sighed and turned to the forest behind you had ran here the minute you saw the fire on the news. It was late fall and you had no way of getting home, just great.. It was already cold and you only ran out in a long sleeve t-shirt and jeans (Fun fact, NEVER go out in the cold with jeans on- its 10X worse) . Moon looked down at you, a look of disapproval. He didn't know why you came for them but, he wasn't complaining he just cared about your safety. The slightly burnt cape swaying gently in the wind behind his frame, he turned to you. "𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙝𝙪𝙝 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙮?" you nodded and the both of you started walking into the forest.

~TIᗰᗴ ᔕKIᑭᑭᑭ~
__________________________

You don't remember much, but you and Moon had been walking for 20 minutes and it was starting to get colder, you shuddered- Moon began to notice you slowing down turning around and looking at you before walking over unhooking the cape from around his neck and putting it gently over you with a soft smile. He rubbed your arms slightly- before picking you up and carrying you. Looking up the dimly lit sky was much darker now as night had set in, so had the cold, and monstrous gray clouds covered the only source of light, the moon itself- you pulled out your phone an alert ringing up that made your heart stop for a split second.

"Weather report: heavy snow is expected in the next 10 minutes, and expected to last 3 hours.. SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY"

Moon took one glance at your phone and tilted his head, quite confused by the situation. You calmly explained to him the dire situation, his eyes widening he may not be able to feel the cold but seeing you in any pain broke him and it didn't take him long to put 2 and 2 together, and he calmly reassured you that everything would be fine. Picking up the pace slightly trying to conserve his battery, which was at 40%. Soon enough the wind began to pick up and a snowflake landed on your nose, Moon laughed at you, one falling on his nose as well.

And at first everything was fine, but as the temperature dropped rapidly your shivering came back and you snuggled close to his chest. The snow hitting the cape around your frame, it was getting worse and there was no shelter in sight. "𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧.." Moon pleaded, hoping it would help you feel better.

The snow began to fall harder, obscuring his vision slightly, your shivering had gotten worse and your teeth began to chatter as you rubbed your hands together in an attempt to warm your body up but to no avail. Moon had his back turned to the onslaught of snow and held you close to his chest, he was surprisingly warm despite being made out of metal.

You felt something touch you head, looking up slightly from the cocoon you had yourself in. He smiled "𝘼𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.. 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚, 𝙤𝙠?" You nodded, another shiver wracking your body as you tightened up. You heard him sigh, hugging you close, Moon sighed "𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚"