"Im sorry.. my little firefly" PART 2

_____________________________
______

"I'm sorry.." That's all he had repeated, staying right by your side for as long as he could, your frame laying in his arms before hearing footsteps coming from outside the door. Moon was forced to leave you, and it truly broke him– by the time they had made it back to the Daycare, all the kids had already left. Sun was currently out but he wasn't near anyone- no.

There could be loud noises coming from the balcony as he took his anger out on the walls in their room, and old staff bots. When Sun finally calmed down he sat against the wall, a hand on his face as the tears fell freely from his crisp blue eyes. He watched as memories of you played on repeat, 'if only they had been quicker' he thought, 'maybe then you'd still be here' Sun was truly angry at Jessy and was currently thinking about what to do

That's when it hit him

Moon, currently sitting in the headspace– immediately agreed, his anger building up as memories of your final moments danced in his head- oh how helpless he felt, as the life and light drained from your eyes. And your cries for help– it haunted him, feeling your cold hands on his face as you cried out your final farewell with a broken tone, your labored breathing, as you left his arms he knew you weren't going to make it, he was too late. This made him start crying again. He- They truly wish they could've saved you, but there was one thing they could do, and they knew you would want it to..

Kill Jessy.

She was the root of the problem and why you had disappeared, Sun and Moon were currently discussing a plan when the huge daycare doors opened. Looking at the time 8:10pm that's when you and Jessy switched over. Perfect– oh the boy's would get their revenge. Yes they would, after all. She did kill their beautiful firefly.

Jessy was about your age, but she was very skinny. She wore a button up shirt with a few buttons at the top unbuttoned. Showing a bit of cleavage– she had dark brown hair and ember green eyes. Her hair was twisted and held in place with a claw clip, and she was wearing a black skirt just above the knees. And thigh high leather black boots.

She quickly closed the doors behind her and walked in, calling your name feigning innocence, like she wasn't the cause for your murder.
"Well! That's odd- boys?, Sunny, Moony Are you here?"

The boys both internally cringed at the nickname, but Moon was fuming. That was the nickname you had given them, and it felt wrong falling from her lilith lips. It only belonged to your lips– ones they would never feel ever again.. "Coming.."  you could even hear the crisp sadness and anger welling in his voice. As Sun moved the curtain back and dropped down from the ledge. Upon seeing them she smiled brightly speaking in a tone so sweet it could cause cavities, "Oh boy's, what's got you so down today hmm?- I heard Y/N didn't show up for work. What a shame~" She winked her lips pursing slightly. And that got Sun's gears turning, she knew what happened and was clearly lying, she did it all for her own gain and now she chalked up your death to you not coming in for work– the audacity.

She placed her hand on the side of his face with a smirk, "Well you know~ I have something that could cheer you up!" no way was she serious, the way she was dressed and her half buttoned shirt. Sun was livid, she had just killed you and now wanted to act like everything was normal, and have sex?!- first of all how would that even work last he che- oh. Yea, that.. (they may or may not have a ken doll body, i'm not telling~)

This gave Moon a great idea. He knew that Jessy was a bit of a masochist. So what would a little bit of bloodshed cause?- nothing. They would make sure she repent for your death, by causing her a slow death as they had done to you. But first they would have to trick her.

So, Sun feigned innocence, like he had no idea what she was implying. "Oh? And what would that be?"  when in actuality, he knew exactly what she wanted. She pulled on the red ruffle around his neck placing a kiss to his lips. He truly wanted to resist but this was part of the plan. He held the back of her head, deepening the kiss and shoving a yellow and orange forked tongue into her mouth. His teeth digging into her bottom lip as she groaned. She pushed away for a quick breather before pushing him onto the matt floor and straddling his waist. Taking her hair out of the claw clip and let it fall onto her shoulders. She reached for the light switch. A big mistake on her part. Moon was quick to anger and he didn't want to hold back anymore- he wanted her dead.. He put his hands on her hips and dug in- drawing blood and flipping the tables. His hands left her his and one hand wrapped around her neck. Diggin in and drawing blood, which she thoroughly enjoyed not even thinking about what he was doing- Moon dug deep- his other hand ripping off the button up and raking right down her stomach in a straight line, like you would when dissecting an animal. She screamed out in pain- Moon showing no remorse, with a smirk on his face as the blood poured out from her neck he leaned down whispering into her ear

"I hope you fucking repent. For all the pain you have caused us– and by the way. Say hi to firefly for us"

He watched the life start to drain from her eyes as she bled out– just the same as when you left. And he would be lying if he said it didn't remind him of you– he reached into the cut and started pulling out her vital organs. His hand was a deep crimson red as he pulled out her intestine. He only heard her garbled replies of her fake apologies. Her eyes closed as her breathing slowed, and her screams of agony filled the room. The once colorful matt floor is covered in a deep crimson.
|
|
|
|
|

The next day everything went on as normal although, neither you or Jessy clocked in. Ever again.

THE END BITCHES!!