𖦹New fears𖦹

It's been a week now since you started school and you gotta admit, the school is kinda ok- some teachers get on your nerves and some kids are straight up jerks but you manage. Hey you even made a few friends the first, Alexander- a sweet 16yr boy with short fluffy brown hair, he was your first friend and the only one who seemed to wanna talk to you- Alexander has 2 siblings who you've also come to become friends with. The next- Samatha, a 15yr girl with long dirty blonde hair, she's pretty short but don't let that fool you she will bite your kneecaps if she finds a reason to. Last but not least, Hickory- He's 17 with long black hair that sometimes drapes over his eyes, he was at first very aloof when you first met but now he's a little more friendly, he's an only child and he likes it that way.

It's a Monday morning, you were resting in the cafeteria before having to sit in a chair for an absurd amount of time (Author-"I feel your pain"). When Hickory appeared behind you, wearing a graphic t-shirt with grey ripped jeans. His hair pushed off to the side as he took a seat beside you. "So- Y/N uh... can I tell you something?" He spoke his voice softer than normal. "Yea sure Hickory. What's up?" He was about to speak before Alexander slammed his hand on the table making all your heads shoot up to look in his direction. He looked slightly upset breaking into a sweat- "PLEASE! SOMEONE TELL ME THEY FINISHED THE HOMEWORK FOR MR.PETERSON'S CLASS?!", Mr.Peterson was your math teacher you all had the same class- that's how you met. "Yea- here Alexander" you handed him your work. You turned back to hickory who looked quite spooked, that was very unlike him- he was always the bravest and didn't flinch at the slightest sound so— why now?.

"Hickory- what's up?"- You spoke in a worried tone
"Well- I, saw something last night in the school Yknow cause I stay after for detention and stuff.. that's when I saw it 2 red eyes glaring at me- I thought nothing of it before the figure started laughing and came towards me- I took off, because hell I don't wanna die!"- He cried out as he put his elbows on the table his head in his hands. You stood there for a second. Speechless- this was the first you've heard of it and then you spoke up. "Are you sure it wasn't the exit sign light or something Hickory?- your not pulling on my leg are you?"- Hickory looked up at you before opening his mouth-"Y/N, I swear to you I saw something and that wasn't a exit sign light, because that shit moved. Exit signs don't move- last I checked.."

You spoke up-"so then what do we do about it? There isn't really anything we can do-" You we're interrupted by a hug as Samatha sat down beside you all "soooo- whatcha talking about?~". "Nothing, Samatha" You spoke before Hickory snapped his fingers and smiled, a smirk even- he looked so devious you didn't a good feeling about this. "I want you all to get detention" "𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧" You all yelled looking at him, he sighed "what? It's the only way to find out what the hell that was!- and quite frankly I want an explanation", Alexander spoke "ok first off- the hell you talking about "explanation" second! Your asking us to get in trouble on purpose?! I knew you were a bad kid Hickory but did you have to step that low?!" Hickory sighed and you explained to Samatha and Alexander what Hickory had told you. They both looked at you in disbelief and honestly you couldn't blame them. And that's when the bell rang out you all got up ready to leave when Hickory spoke "Meet back in the cafeteria after school were finding out whatever the hell that thing was and I'm not taking no for an answer" You sighed and pulled out your phone texting your mother you were staying after for a school play- you were never in the school play, it was a cover up. Then you all parted ways and headed to class but you couldn't help but feel something was off.

??? POV:
𝙄 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙙- 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛, 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛  𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨.. 𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 "𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕?!" 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩- 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚- 𝙄 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙄 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 "𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙" 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝. "𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖.. ℝ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥?"

Hello!! Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter- please tell me if I'm going to fast or anything, I would really love to see your feedback what do you think of your friends?- anyway! Author Alex signing off!

🝮Word count: 864🝮