Chapter 7

I rub my eyes as I get up from bed.
I look at my alarm clock to check the time.

7:44am.

As a anti-social teenager, I have no plans on a Saturday. So I just take a shower and get breakfast.

After much debate on wether I should just stay home and listen to music or go out. I decided to chose the latter.

Grabbing my guitar, songbook and phone, I walk out the door. I walk down the street to The Second Best Place ever, Tim Hortons.

It takes me a few minutes to get there. Some people were eyeing me because of the gigantic guitar case on my back. I hate attention but I keep walking.

I hear the familiar chime of the bell when I walk in.

"Hey Shawn, the usual?" The barista says. I nod. I wait at the counter for my drink. Curiously, I look around to see who would be here early on a Saturday morning.

My eyes lock with a familiar blonde headed girl's grey-blue eyes. My heart pounds in my chest and I drum my fingers along the counter, waiting impatiently for my drink. I look away quickly.

"Here you go," The barista hands me my drink. I mumble a quick 'thank you' and fast walk through the door. I avoid Samantha's curious eyes and leave.

I sigh in relief. I really don't want to talk to her. Its not that I don't like her. She's gorgeous- wait no.

Shut up Shawn!

God, now I'm having a conversation with myself. I am absolutely insane.

Yes you are.

I shake my head and walk towards The First Best Place In The World.

Why do I always have to bump into her?

It's fate.

But I don't even like her.

Keep telling yourself that, Shawn.

But, you are me.

Oh.

I finally reach The Best Place In The World after a few minutes. It's a small pathway leading into the woods. No one ever comes here, so its perfect for me.

I walk down a little pathway, leading to a little clearing. There's an old log, large enough for mr to sit on. I sit down and place my drink near my feet.

I take my guitar out and start playing some chords to with my song. I start singing along too. I belt out the chorus since no one can hear me.

I sit there tapping my pencil against my chin, thinking.

Just like a moth drawn to a flame. Oh, you lured me in, I couldn't sense the pain.

I write that down and smile. Im finally finished. The words are over the place, but I don't care.

"I thought I've been hurt before. But no ones ever left me quite this sore," I sing and play guitar. "Your words cut deeper than a knife. Now I need someone to breath me back to life."

A/N
Another one bites the dust. another chappie done guys! im getting excited about this book. Oh god. the pic on the side gives me heart palpitations.

I feel like Shawn's mind is us (the fangirls) speaking to him lol.

Anywhore, the song lyrics are all outta whack but who cares? Fiction.

Peace!