Chapter 13

"Needle and the thread gotta get you out of my head. Needle and the thread gonna wind up dead," I sing softly, leaning against the wall of the practice room.

You know thy feeling where you do something and 2 seconds after you do it, you regret it? Yeah, I do that all the time

Why did I get so mad at Samantha? What's wrong with me? She'll never forgive me.

She was just talking to a boy, so why did I feel this way? I can't be jealous. Can I?

I sigh as the bell rings, signaling the end of lunch. I gather my stuff and head to my next class.

+++

I see Samantha's hair sway side to side as she walks home. She is several feet in front of me but I don't walk with her.

The wind whips around and the foggy sky gets darker. I really hate this cold weather.

All I want to do is lay down and watch The 100 (a TV show). However I have to finish a stupid essay for my English class.

I see Samantha round a corner and I finally realize I'm almost home. Samantha starts walking up her driveway.

"Samantha?" I call out. I don't know what I'm doing. She turn around and I walk faster. "I'm really sorry," I reach her, "about earlier. I was just in a bad mood and I took it out on you."

Lies.

I was just jealous, I wanted to say.

"It's alright, Shawn," She says. "I forgive you. We all have those moments." Suddenly she smirks. "Correct me if I'm wrong but, it looked like you were jealous?"

My eyes widen. "No I wasn't jealous, why would I be jealous? Was it because of that b-"

"Im kidding!" She laughs and lays a hand on my shoulder. I let out a nervous laugh too. Why am I nervous? "See you tomorrow, Shawn," she says and disappeared behind her front door.

A/N
Im very lazy. Thats it. Peace!