All Talk With Manoucheca

34,735 likesalltalkwithmanoucheca Caribbean couples run it, ask @badgalriri and @winstoncduke as we catch up with the couple on today's episode! View all 2,002 comments

34,735 likes
alltalkwithmanoucheca Caribbean couples run it, ask @badgalriri and @winstoncduke as we catch up with the couple on today's episode!
View all 2,002 comments

The All Talk With Manoucheca intro music plays and the camera pans over to Manouchea entering the stage from behind the double doors.

The audience cheered as Manoucheca waved at her audience. Manouchea stood in front of her audience and introduced her guests for today's episode.

"Please welcome our next guests, Rihanna, and Winston Duke!" Manoucheca announced.

The audience cheered as Robyn's new Born Again played as they appeared from from behind the double doors.

Absentmindedly, Winston interlocked their fingers rubbing her knuckles as they walked onto the stage.

"Awe, look at them, y'all, they're my favorite couple," Manoucheca told the audience.

Manouchea, Robyn, and Winston took their seats on the plush couch. "Thank you for joining us," Manoucheca told the couple.

"Of course, thank you for having us," Winston said.

"We're happy to be here," Robyn said.

"First of all, I gotta do the standard interview greeting. Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy, who you guys welcomed five months ago," Manoucheca said.

Robyn and Winston smiled at the mention of their son.

"Thanks," Robyn said.

"We still can't believe we're parents," Winston said.

Manouchea nodded.

"I can't believe it either," Manoucheca said in agreement.

"It's surreal," Robyn said.

"Now, Winston recently starred in a film. Not just any film, one of the biggest blockbusters of all time for a November debut, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever," Manouchea said.

The crowd cheered, and Winston did his Jabari chant. "Okay! Now for those of you who don't know. Winston was one of the main characters in the all-new Black Panther: Wakanda Forever and it is phenomenal. I honestly cried my heart out and I hope everyone goes out and enjoy the performance not only from the actors but the soundtrack which Rihanna has two sings on: Lift Me Up and Born Again," Manoucheca told the audience.

The audience cheered.

"It's like nothing else. It's been one big roller coaster and this one right here did, so amazing on the soundtrack like the maturity of her voice ties in with the theme of the movie," Winston said.

Rihanna giggled.

"See this man right here doesn't miss a chance to throw a compliment to Rihanna," Manoucheca said.