Barbados

Chapter Four
Barbados

Robyn stood at the living room entranceway, watching as Winston was on the sofa, one hand propped behind his head, his eyes fixed on his son, who was actively kicking the air in his arm.

Seeing Winston hold their son made her heart flutter. Their son looked so tiny in his arms. Robyn smiled as she moved towards them.

"Look at my boys," Robyn said as she sat down next to them on the sofa. Winston catches her staring at him and he smiled.

"You have been staring at us for a while now, what's on your mind, Robyn?" Winston asked her.

"Nothing, I'm just ready to have more kids with you. Seeing you with our son just makes me want to give you more kids. I don't know, it's probably my hormones acting up," Robyn answered.

"I feel the same way," Winston said.

Robyn smiles, feeling that warmth all over her again before Winston takes her chin he kisses her longingly.

"I feel like we're crushing our baby," Robyn said as she pulled away and looked down at their son, who was gurgling and rolling his eyes.

Winston chuckled.

"I don't think he likes that," Winston said.

"Yeah, baby you tell your daddy that he can't be kissing your mommy like that when he's holding you," Robyn said.

Winston playfully rolled his eyes and moved the baby up to his shoulder, allowing him to play with his beard hair.

"That's how you got here buddy, so don't cock block daddy," Winston said.

"Don't be telling our son that," Robyn said.

This past week, they've been visiting Robyn's home country of Barbados. They needed the break after they had to reveal their son's identity due to the paparazzi taking unauthorized photos of him during a photoshoot in California.

And if anyone was going to put out pictures of their son then Winston and Robyn wanted to do it on their terms. So, they released photos of their son through a media platform, Hollywood Unlocked.

After revealing their son, they caught the Imagine reggae show in Bridgetown and met up with dancehall legend Beenie Man backstage.