Super Bowl LVII & Vogue

Chapter Five
Super Bowl LVII & Vogue

When Super Bowl LVII between the Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles reached halftime, it was time for the players to step aside and Robyn to take the stage. Robyn arrived in a red outfit.

Winston stood on the sidelines during the halftime show, filming Robyn's highly anticipated performance and dancing along.

In 13 minutes, she performed Bitch Better Have My Money as she floated on a platform alongside dancers. Where Have You Been followed. As fireworks lit up the sky, she sang Only Girl (In the World).

She performed in front of a lit-up crowd and came down on a floating stage, while her dancers did the same. She moved to different stages throughout the performance. In keeping with her other endeavors, Rihanna fixed her makeup, seeming like a reference to her makeup line Fenty Beauty.

She showcased her vocal range as she brought things down a notch for We Found Love as she descended to Earth to dance on the field with her bevy of dancers. She performed Rude Boy, Work, Wild Thoughts, and Pour It Up.

Robyn changed into a dramatic coat towards the end of the performance.

In the past, many Super Bowl halftime headliners have brought out special guests, but this time it was a one-woman show, with Robyn performing the entire show. Except -- Robyn's special guest was her pregnant belly. Robyn used her halftime performance to announce her second pregnancy.

And she hit her collabs, too, dropping All of the Lights and Run This Town, though she performed without any special guests before it culminated with her breakout song, Umbrella. She once again stepped on the platform as it rose for Diamonds.

She thanked everyone as she gazed at the fireworks that punctuated the event.

winstoncduke and badgalriri

Liked by michaelbjordan, manouchecaaafenty, letitiawright, lupitanyongo and 7,231,890 otherswinstoncduke Our crew keeps growing

winstoncduke Our crew keeps growing.
#FentyBowl #SuperBowlLVII #HalftimeShow
View all 58,985 comments

 #FentyBowl #SuperBowlLVII #HalftimeShow View all 58,985 comments