Australia

Chapter Nine
Australia

Robyn and her son is in Australia with Winston while Winston shoots his latest film The Fall Guy.

Robyn arrived in Sydney after attending Milan Fashion Week, arriving by private jet and being whisked away from the airport in a limousine.

They made it to Winston's rental home and Robyn was in awe at the house.

"Babe, this place is sweet fa so," Robyn said after she laid their son down for a nap.

"I know it's very nice, that's why I picked it," Winston said as he handed Robyn a glass of juice.

"Thank you," Robyn said as she took a sip of the juice.

"So, how are you feeling? Do you want to take a nap?" Winston asked he placed a hand on her belly.

Robyn nodded as she let out a small yawn.

"Yeah, I feel sluggish, I should take a nap," Robyn answered.

Winston led Robyn to their bedroom and helped her onto the bed before taking her shoes and placing the duvet on her. Robyn pouted.

"You're not taking a nap with me?" Robyn asked him.

Winston shook his head no.

"No, I have to read the new script for my next scenes," Winston told her.

Robyn frowned.

"I wanted you to hold me," Robyn said.

Winston smiled.

"So, you can't take a nap without me holding you now?" Winston asked her.

Robyn nodded.

"Yes, you've spoiled me, now get bed and hold me," Robyn replied.

Winston chuckled and did as she said.

"Thank you," Robyn said.

"You're very welcome," Winston said.

The next day, Robyn took their son to explore their temporary home while Winston went to film scenes for his movie. Robyn took her son to a park in Sydney's eastern suburb of Rose Bay. It's a popular outdoor playground that Hollywood star Eva Mendes recommended to her.

Of course, the locals spotted her and Robyn chatted politely to locals, before leaving.

When they returned home. Robyn texted Winston and checked up on him before having a phone conference about her Oscars performance.

 Robyn texted Winston and checked up on him before having a phone conference about her Oscars performance

Liked by manouchecaaafenty, winstoncduke, violadavis, iamcardib and 14,371,829 others badgalriri my son when he found out his sibling is going to the Oscars and not him

badgalriri my son when he found out his sibling is going to the Oscars and not him

@theacademy #oscarnominee #oscarperformancein1week

swipe for tb of my fat man
View all 53,601 comments
manouchecaaafenty My cutie pie nephew❣️
winstoncduke MR. DUKE
kylapratt 😩😍❤️

Manoucheca called Robyn and told her about the news of her being pregnant with twins, who were developing at different times.

Robyn was confused so Manoucheca had to explain that when the first egg was fertilized and implanted during the first ovulation, she somehow ovulated again during that same cycle. Therefore, another egg was also fertilized and became another embryo and at different times both embryos were implanted in the uterus.

"Only some crazy shit like that would happen to you, Manou," Robyn told her sister.

Manoucheca chuckled.

"I said the same thing," Manoucheca said.

Since the phone was on speaker, Winston heard the whole conversation. He was confused about the whole thing so he asked a question.

"So, you're having fraternal twins then?" Winston asked.

"I guess you can say that," Manoucheca answered.

They ended the call, promising to hang out once Robyn returned to the United States.

Winston laughed.

"Twins! What the hell are they going to do with twins?" Winston asked Robyn.

Robyn shrugged before laughing too.

"I told you they been fucking," Robyn said.

Winston shook their head.

"But he had this timeline set for the," Winston said.

"What timeline?" Robyn asked Winston.

Winston gave Robyn a look before holding out his pinky finger.

"You have to promise not to say anything," Winston told her before he revealed anything else.

Robyn rolled her eyes but pinky promised to keep whatever Winston planned on telling her a secret.

"Promise," Robyn said.

Winston nods.

"Okay, Michael and I talked a few weeks ago before Manoucheca found out she was pregnant and he planned on proposing in the spring but now he might not do it because it looks like he's proposing because she's pregnant," Winston told Robyn.

Robyn's eyes widen.

"Are you serious?" Robyn asked him.

"Very serious, I've even helped him pick out a ring," Winston answered.

"Wow," Robyn said, blinking.