Happy Birthday Winston

Chapter Three
Happy Birthday Winston

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday, dear Winston
Happy birthday to you

Winston's birthday was today so Robyn went downstairs early before he woke up and cooked a big Tobagonian breakfast for him.

Once Robyn got everything just about done and placed it on the kitchen table, she gives attention to his footsteps coming down the stairs as he rounds the corner to the kitchen.

Their son is in his arms as he enters the kitchen.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Winston! Happy birthday to you!" Robyn sang, dancing against Winston as he stood next to her.

Winston chuckled.

"Happy birthday, daddy," Robyn said as Winston smiles.

"Thank you," Winston said.

Robyn tickled their son.

"Baby, it's daddy's birthday!" Robyn told their son as he let out some noises.

"All of this for me," Winston said, adoring the spread of the table in front of him.

"We've been together for two years now, you know how I get down about your birthday," Robyn said as she opens the fridge to set out the pitcher of grapefruit juice.

"I know but still I have to admire how you spoil me," Winston said as he gave her a quick peck on the lips before he takes a seat at the kitchen table and leans on the back of his chair, staring at Robyn moving around the kitchen.

"Put him in his highchair so you can start eating, Win," Robyn said.

Winston nodded as he pulls their son's highchair near him and places the little boy in it. Their son lets out a squeal as he bangs his hands on the tray in front of him.

Robyn walks over to the table and places a bowl of pureed ripe avocado, sweet potatoes, and baby cereal in front of their son so she could feed him.

"Thank you," Winston said, once again.

"You're welcome, now eat we have a long fun day ahead of us," Robyn told him.

Winston and Robyn prayed before Winston began piling food on his plate and eating. Robyn feeds their son and Winston's eyes softened as he looks at Robyn and their son. He couldn't believe this was his life. How happy he was. Although he wished his mother was here to celebrate with him.

Their son opens his mouth as Robyn guided the spoon into his mouth. "Good boy," Robyn told their son, who made a face before swallowing his breakfast.

Winston makes Robyn a plate.

"I'll eat after I finish feeding him," Robyn told Winston.

Winston shook his head ad gestured for Robyn to open her mouth. Robyn opens her mouth and he guides a spoon with eggs into her mouth.

"Thank you," Robyn said as she chewed the eggs in her mouth. "Now, finish eating cause we got a long fun day ahead of us," She added with a smile.

 "Now, finish eating cause we got a long fun day ahead of us," She added with a smile

Liked by badgalriri and 111,845 otherswinstoncduke Phew! What a weekend it's been

winstoncduke Phew! What a weekend it's been ... are you as spent as I am?

#winstonduke
View all 764 comments
dnice Dope pic!
markwahlberg 🙌❤️🙌