Milan

Chapter Eight
Milan

With Winston away, filming his new movie, Robyn asked Manoucheca to join her in Milan. Once they made it to their hotel room, Robyn and Manoucheca unpacked before going to the living room to talk.

"So, how long do you plan to keep your pregnancy a secret?" Robyn asked Manoucheca.

"I think I'll tell everyone once I start showing or can't hide it anymore," Manoucheca answered.

"Do you plan on telling dad?" Robyn asked.

Manoucheca shook her head no.

"No, so he can run to TMZ and tell them. He can find out when I tell everyone else," Manoucheca answered.

Robyn chuckled.

"That was very petty of him to do that," Robyn said.

"You know how our father is, Robyn, that man is just something else," Manoucheca said.

Ronald told TMZ that he found out about her new pregnancy while he was watching the Super Bowl halftime show and he hoped for a girl also that he hasn't met his grandson yet.

"He just makes him look bad all the time," Robyn said.

"Yeah, he does," Manoucheca said.

"So, what are you hoping for?" Robyn asked as she laid a hand on Manoucheca's flat stomach.

"I want a boy, I know Michael probably is okay with whatever but I want a boy," Manoucheca replied with a smile.

"Why?" Robyn asked her.

"I just feel it in my gut that I'm having a boy plus I would love to see Michael's bond with our little boy like how Winston is with your son," Manoucheca explained to Robyn.

Robyn smiled.

"Yeah, they do have a cute bond," Robyn said.

"So, I heard you're performing at the Oscars," Manoucheca said.

"Yeah, I'm performing my nominated song, Lift Me Up," Robyn said.

"Are you nervous? This is your second performance this year, and it will be the first time you sing the song live," Manoucheca said.

"Not really, I just want to perform the song to honor the film and Chadwick Boseman. I just want my performance to be captivating," Robyn said.

"Well, I'll be there to see it in person," Manoucheca said.

"So, it's a double date for the Oscars?" Robyn asked.

"You think they'll seat us four together because that would be fun," Manoucheca replied.

"I'll let my team know to let them people I know I sit wherever my sister is sitting," Robyn said.

Manoucheca smiled.

"Do you think I'll start showing by March 12? Should I get a different dress just in case you know I'm bloated," Manoucheca asked Robyn.

Robyn shook her head.

"You'll probably look bloated but not enough for people to think you're pregnant but you never know, so I think you should have a a backup dress that hides your midsection," Robyn responded.

Manoucheca nods.

"You know every woman's body is different. Typically, the baby bump becomes noticeable during your second trimester. For some women, their bump may not be noticeable until the end of the second trimester and even into the third trimester. I know someone who didn't show up until she was three weeks away from giving birth," Robyn told Manoucheca.