Happy Birthday Robyn

Chapter Six
Happy Birthday Robyn

Liked by nickiminaj, badgalriri, manouchecaaafenty and 230,199 otherswinstoncduke It's a beautiful day to celebrate a caring woman – you

winstoncduke It's a beautiful day to celebrate a caring woman – you. You're more than what I prayed for in a wife and I'm glad to call you mine forever. For your birthday, may all your wishes come true and I wish you the very best today and always. A fabulous birthday to you, @badgalriri my pregnant wife. With love, your darling husband.
View all 4,322 comments

One of the things, Robyn requested for her birthday this year was for her and Winston to go and get their marriage license. Winston agreed. Robyn was finally in her happy place.

Robyn knows Winston is her soulmate, it just makes her feel like she's on top of the world. So, why wait to get married? Robyn didn't want to wait until their wedding in summer to be married so they went to city hall and got married.

Robyn's relationship with Winston was very special. He understands her as a person. He knows her. It's a different type of connection that she never experienced before and that's why she wanted to get married now and have a big wedding later with family and friends.

They went to city hall on Friday and had a courthouse ceremony with Winston's sister, Cindy, and Robyn's sister, Manoucheca, and their son as their witnesses. She hyphenated her last name. She was now, Mrs. Fenty-Duke. Now on her birthday, Winston confirmed she was officially a married woman with an Instagram post for her birthday.

On the morning of her birthday, Robyn woke up to a bed filled with gifts and flowers. Robyn grabbed her phone and took photos of the setup. Robyn put a hand on her belly and rubbed it a little bit while getting off the bed.

Robyn walked into the kitchen and found Winston and their son, sitting at the kitchen table. Winston looked up at Robyn as soon as she reached the table and started singing Happy Birthday to her.

Robyn smiled as their son starts clapping and babbling. Robyn kissed his forehead before kissing Winston on the lips. Winston hugged her and they stayed like that for a bit.

"Thank you, babe," Robyn said as she takes a seat at the table.

"You're welcome, did you like your gifts?" Winston asked her.

"I loved them, and I don't know how you did all of that without me waking up," Robyn answered.

"Well, Mrs. Fenty-Duke, you kept turning and tossing but never woke up," Winston told her.

"I must have been tired," Robyn said.

Winston chuckled.

"But thank you for all my gifts," Robyn said.

"You're welcome," Winston said.

Later that night, Winston pulled out all the stops for Robyn's 35th birthday party.

He held a birthday party at Giorgio Baldi, an Italian restaurant in Santa Monica, California. Giorgio Baldi's damn near the only spot Robyn often likes to go to when she goes out for eats.

Robyn wore a formfitting white low-cut dress with a shiny black overcoat, a pair of silver strappy heels, and a white fuzzy purse.

Several of their friends and family were at the party. The place was decorated with balloons and several birthday cakes. They finished off the night with an extravagant fireworks display and Winston got Robyn a new mommy car.

Liked by michaelbjordan, winstoncduke, badgalriri, and 4,689,899 others manouchecaaafenty Happy birthday, @badgalriri! My childhood would have been so boring without you to share it with

manouchecaaafenty Happy birthday, @badgalriri! My childhood would have been so boring without you to share it with. Thanks for all the awesome adventures we've been on, and I can't wait for the many more fun times to come...starting with celebrating your birthday!
View all 23,316 comments
michaelbjordan Happy birthday @badgalriri ❤️

starting with celebrating your birthday!View all 23,316 commentsmichaelbjordan Happy birthday @badgalriri ❤️

11,456,263 likesbadgalriri I do ❤️View all 89,965 comments

11,456,263 likes
badgalriri I do ❤️
View all 89,965 comments

Rihanna and Winston Duke Are Officially Married

Rihanna and Winston Duke appear to have tied the knot. The festivities were legally binding: TMZ reports that Duke and Fenty were married on Friday, February 17, in Beverly Hills Post Office (BHPO).

Duke shared a photo of Rihanna was spotted wearing a scarlet dress and matching veil while carrying a red rose bouquet, with Duke in a black tuxedo. Rihanna and Winston also had matching gold, bedazzled grills, which reads, "I do."

People confirmed the couple is married too. This is Fenty and Duke's legal wedding and first ceremony. A source told People earlier that it will not be their last. A bigger ceremony is upcoming.

A source told the outlet, "They wanted to legally get married first ahead of their big wedding later this year. All the details are set and the whole family is very excited."

The couple confirmed the news on their social media accounts.

The soon-to-be mother of two revealed that she's expecting her second baby while serving as the halftime performer for the 2023 Super Bowl.

Following the joyful pregnancy news, a source told PEOPLE, "The main focus right now is on her family. She loves spending time with her son."

Rihanna welcomed her first child, a baby boy, with Winston Duke last May.

Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.