Training for U.A.

yDave: "Before we begin, I have to announce the fact that Momo and Mina have somehow tied. So, I'm going to have to make a round 2, but you'll only have 2 days to vote for the winner. So, tik tok:

- Momo Yaoyorozu

- Mina Ashido

______________________________________________________________

Izuku: The number one hero, All Might. Age unknown, Quirk unidentified. He dashed onto the scene of the hero world and received unwavering popularity based on his ability. 

Ever since he appeared, the once critically high rate of crimes committed by villains decreased year after year, and his existence itself became a deterrent. He became the Symbol of Peace in both name and reality. And that man said to me...

All Might: "You can become a hero. You are worthy to inherit my power."

Izuku and Y/N look at him slowly as he stands dramatically.

Izuku/(Y/N): "Eh?"

Izuku: "Inherit your power?"

All Might: "Hahahaha! What's with that face? It's just a suggestion. The real show starts after this. Listen, young man. You need to decide whether or not you will accept my power!" He stated while coughing up blood and pointing at Izuku.

Y/N: "What are you saying?"

All Might: "I'm talking about my power, young man. The tabloids called it 'superhuman strength' and a 'boost'... and I constantly dodged the question during interviews with a funny joke. Because the Symbol of Peace, All Might, had to be a natural-born hero. But young man, I will tell you the truth. My Quirk was passed on to me like a sacred torch."

Izuku: "It was passed on to you...?"

All Might: "That's right. And next, it is your turn."

Izuku: "W-Wait! Wait a minute! It's true that your Quirk is something hotly debated as one of the world's greatest mysteries. So much so that not a day goes by when I don't see someone talking about it online. But, well, I don't understand what you mean by inheriting or passing on a Quirk... I've never heard of anything like that before, and it's never even been conjectured in the debate...Mutter..Mutter....Mutter" A bunch of "Mutters" came out of Izuku's mouth and began swirling around the 3 boys. Although, some of them began attacking Y/N.

Y/N: "Crap! We're loosing him!"

All Might: "He always starts with denials, huh?"

Y/N: "Indeed."

All Might: "NONSENSE!"

Izuku: "Wh...?!"

All Might: "I may hide a lot of things, but I don't lie! The power to transfer power... That is the Quirk I inherited! I was crowned with 'One For All'!"

Izuku/(Y/N): "'One For All'..."

All Might: "That's right. One person cultivates the power...and passes it on to another person, who also cultivates it and passes it on. It is the crystallization of power that spins together the voices of those who need help with a courageous heart."

Izuku: "Why are you... Why are you giving me something so great?"

All Might: "I have been looking for a successor. And then, I thought it would be all right for you to inherit it. You are just a Quirkless hero fanboy, but you were more heroic than anyone else back there!"