Battle Tournament starts

Y/N, Deku and Todoroki are seen in one of the many aisles of the coliseum. Shoto stood on one side of the aisle with a serious expression on his face, while Deku and Y/N stood at the other side.

Y/N: "You brought us here. So, what do you want?"

Deku: "What did you want to talk about?"

Shoto didn't answer and just stared at them.

Deku: "If we don't hurry, the cafeteria will probably be really crowded..."

Y/N: "WHAT?! OH, HELL NAH!"

He looked at Shoto.

Y/N: "BOI, YOU BETTER SPEAK NOW OR IMMA LEAVING!! I AIN'T MISSING THE FOOD!!"

A couple of seconds of tense silence went by, until, finally, Todoroki spoke.

Shoto: "I was overpowered. So much so that I broke my pledge."

Y/N: "...Huh (0<0?)"

Deku: "He didn't use it even if it would be to his advantage... His left side..."

Shoto: "Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka... None of them felt it. At that last instant, I was the only one who was overpowered. Only me who had experienced All Might's full power up close."

Deku: "What... does... that mean?"

Y/N: *Heavily sweating* "Ooooh, shiiiit!!! He's gonna figure it out!!"

Shoto: "It means I felt something similar coming from you."

Deku and Y/N gasped.

Shoto: "Midoriya, are you..."

Y/N: "AAAHH!!! IT'S OVER!! I'M SORRY, IZUKU!!" He said while tightening his fist, and getting it ready to knock out Shoto. 

Shoto: "...All Might's secret love child or something?"

Deku: "Secret...?!"

Y/N: "

Y/N: "...Love child...?!"

?!"