Internships 1

yDave: "Hellooo!! Um... so... quick note before getting into the chapter. It's no secret that it's been a while since I've returned to this story. And I have no plan of dropping it any time soon. But while trying to write the chapters for the internships, I reached a serious and major blank :(. Like, I genuinely don't know how I'm gonna make this arc work. I might just try to get the important stuff out and get on with the next arc so that the story keeps progressing. But, I'm just telling you this in case you feel like the writing is very lazy and/or very rush, and I'm sorry. I really am. You don't know how many tries I as down and tried to get a coherent story or such. But i just did not find out how :,V.

Maybe this are the consequences for leaving this story still for so long. Maybe I forgot some of the stuff that I wrote previously, or some of the stuff that I was thinking or planning while writing the past chapters. Again, and one final time, I'm sorry. . . this chapter, and probably this entire arc, is going to be simply and rushed and lazy mess :(.

I promise to do better in the future."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class 1A is seen at the train station

Aizawa: "You all have your costumes, right? Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything.

Mina/(Y/N): "Okay!!/Shosh!!" They both yelled out with excited smiles.

Aizawa: "Speak clearly! It's 'yes, sir'!"

Mina/(Y/N): "Yes, sir... Q_Q"

Aizawa: "Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships. Now go."

Class 1A: "Yes, sir!"

As everyone starts saying their goodbyes and dispersing, Y/N saw Izuku and Uraraka walk up to Iida. So, he did the same.

Deku: "Iida!" He called out

Iida stops but doesn't turn around.

Deku: "If you ever feel hopeless, make sure you let us know."

Y/N: "He's right. We're friends, right?"

Iida turns around to give htem a small smile.

Iida: "Yeah."

He then turns around and starts leaving, however Y/N was quickly able to notice an angered expression.

Y/N: "He's going to do something stupid. I can feel it. . ."

Y/N sighed before pulling a piece of meat and sadly chewing on it.

Y/N: "Wenhg, tmhp tp gp! Ba ba!! (Welp, time to go! Bye bye!!)" He said while waving goodbye to Deku and Uraraka with his mouth full, before running towards his train.

Upon arriving at the train someone called him.

???: "Y/N? Ribbit"

Y/N: "Hm?"

He turned his head towards the origin, and he saw Asui, who was sitting on her seat.

Y/N: "Hmm! Apthui!!"

Tsu: "Please don't talk with your mouth full, and also, call me Tsu."

Y/N swallowed the food in his mouth before smiling and chuckling. He walked up to Asui and sat next to her.

Y/N: "Shishishi! Sorry 'bout that!"

Tsu: "Shishishi?"

Y/N: "Anyways, it looks like we're heading on the same direction. Who did you end up choosing?"