Cavalry Battle

Midnight proceeded to explain the rules of the cavalry battle. (We all know the basics, tbh. So no need to write the whole thing.)

Momo: "Which means..."

Sato: "...since there are 42 people, there will be ten or twelve teams on the field the whole time?"

Aoyama: "That's tough."

Mina: "One strategy could be to let someone take your points first so you'll be more free."

Asui: "It's hard to say without seeing how all the points end up getting split up, Mina."

Midnight: "During the game, it'll be a cruel fight where you can use your Quirks. But it is still a cavalry battle. You'll get a red card for attacks that are trying to make people fall on purpose! You'll be removed immediately!"

Bakugo: "Tch. Damn."

Y/N: "Frick. There goes my murder plan..."

Midnight: "Now, you have fifteen minutes to build your teams. Start!!"

Everyone around the Deku and Y/N began teaming up with those they considered appropriate. A bunch of people were trying to team up with Bakugo.

Deku: "As expected, people are teaming up with their classmates, huh? Since no one has a good grasp of what Quirks those in the other classes have. I need to do something quick, too... about the current state where everyone is totally avoiding me!!" Everyone avoided eye contact with him on purpose. And Y/N was nowhere to be seen.

He tried approaching Ojiro.

Deku: "Um, Ojiro...?"

Ojiro: "Sorry..." He quickly walked away.

Deku lost his colors in surprise.

Deku: "As I though, no one wants to try to keep the points for the whole game. It'd be a better strategy to try to steal the points at the end. And unlike Todoroki, Kacchan or Y/N, I didn't use my Quirk, so no one has any confidence in me..."

???: "Deku!"

Deku slowly turned towards the origin of the voice.

Uraraka: "Let's be a team!"

Deku: "URARAKA!! I-Is it really okay? Everyone'll probably be after me because of my ten million points!" He cried as two giant streams of tears flew out of his eyes.

Uraraka covered herself from the tears with her hands.

Uraraka: "If we run away the whole time, then you'll win, right?"

Deku's tears stopped.

Deku: "I-I think you're overestimating me, Uraraka..."

Uraraka: "Like I would! Anyway, it's better to team up with people you get along with!" She stated with a bright-as-the-sun smile.

The mochi's kindness caused Deku to react.