U.A Practical Exam and first day

yDave: "Before we begin, I just want to mention the fact that I've decided that when All Might is in his small form he'll talk like "this" But when he's in his muscle form, he'll talk like "this" okay? Okay. Anyways, ONTO THE CHAPTER!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku and Y/N made their way to their assigned Battle Center

Izuku: "I-It's time to do it. It's time to give everything I got from our training with All Might these past ten months."

Y/N: "Yeah. This is it. The test that will decide whether or not we'll get into U.A. It's mock battles, right?"

Izuku: "Mock battles... How can everyone be so confident? Aren't they nervous? They even have equipment to go with their Quirks..." He said while looking at the other participants. "Oh, it's the person we met at the school gates! The nice person!" He saw Uraraka making some breathing exercises.

Y/N looked at Izuku, then Uraraka, and then Izuku once more. He did this a couple of times before a mischievous smirk made a way into his face.

Y/N: "Oho~? What's this~? You've already got your eyes on a girl~?" Y/N asked in a playful tone while wiggling his eyebrows.

Izuku: "I-I-IT'S NOT LIKE TH-THAT!!" He yelled with his entire face completely blushed.

Y/N: "Come on, my man. Go and make a move! I mean, I won't deny it. She's cute."

Suddenly, a hand landed on Izuku's shoulder. Izuku turned around and saw Iida.

Y/N: "Oh, no. He's here, too?"

Iida: "That girl appears to be trying to focus. What are you two doing here? Are you taking the entrance exam to interfere with everyone else?"

Izuku: "N-N-No, of course not!"

Y/N: "Yeah! We're just here to take the test like everyone else to get into U.A!"

Present Mic: "Okay, start!"

Y/N: "Okay!"

The doors to the city opened, Y/N wrapped his arm around Izuku and ran into the city while carrying Izuku.

R.S = Random Student

R.S: "What are they doing?"

R.S: "There hasn't been a countdown yet! They're gonna get disqualified!"

Present Mic: "Eh?! Countdown?! What are you talking about?! There are no countdowns in real fights! Run, run! Don't let them have all the points!"

All the students began rushing in into the city.

With Izuku and Y/N

After running into the city while carrying Izuku, Y/N ran through the streets, before eventually putting Izuku back on his feet.