Hero Names

After the Sports festival, the students were given some days off to let their injuries heal. Then, regular classes would start again. It was a rainy day, Izuku and Y/N were inside a train, heading for school. Y/N had recovered his hat and was currently eating a piece of meat, while Izuku scrolled through his phone.

(Note: ML= Male Civilian. FC= Female Civilian)

ML: "Excuse me... excuse me! Y/N and Midoriya from the hero class!" He whispered, trying to catch the attention of the boys.

Izuku: "Huh?"

Y/N: *Eating* "Hm?"

ML: "Good job at the sports festival! Both of you!"

This caught the attention of many of the people nearby. Y/N and Izuku were now the center of attention on that train.

FC: "Oh! That is Y/N! You were so great at the sports festival!"

ML 2: "You were so close to winning in the semi-finals! I was cheering for you!"

ML 3: *To Izuku* "Your battle against Todoroki was awesome!!"

Young FL:" Wow, Y/N is even more handsome in person!! Wanna give me some meat~?" She whispered that last part very softly.

The two boys kept receiving multiple compliments and comments from the people present.

Crowd: "Do your best, heroes!!"

Izuku/(Y/N): "W-We will! / Me minn!!" Y/N spoke with his mouth full.

The two boys get off the train and walked the rest of the way. On their way, they encountered Iida. They make their way to their class.

Mina: "It's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh? So many people talked to me on my way here!"

Kirishima: "Yeah, me too!"

Y/N: "Me three!! There was even this girl who asked me to give her my meat! But I refused!! I don't like sharing my meat with no one!"

Jiro: "I think she was talking about another type of meat. . ."

Hagakure: "People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing!"

Ojiro: "Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?"

Sero: "I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me 'Dont worry about it'." He complained.

Tsuyu: "Don't worry about it!"

Sero: "NOOOOOO!!!" He grabbed his head.

The students kept talking and commenting. Suddenly, Aizawa entered the room and everyone took their seats quietly.

Aizawa: "Morning:"

Everyone: "Good morning.

Tsuyu: "Kero? Mr. Aizawa, your bandages are gone.  I'm glad."

Y/N: "Aww man. . . Mummy Aizawa is gone. (Q_Q)"

Aizawa: "The old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today."

Class 1A: "Here it is!!"

Kaminari: "Special?! Is it a quiz? I hope not..."

Kirishima: "I'm bad at laws relating to heroes and stuff like that. . ."

Aizawa: "Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names."

Class 1A: "WE'RE GONNA DO SOMETHING EXCITING!!" They stood up and cheered.