USJ

Villains walk out of the black fog. The Class 1-A began getting nervous.

 The Class 1-A began getting nervous

Fog: "Thirteen... and Eraser Head, huh? The teacher's schedule we received the other day... said that All Might was also supposed to be here."

Aizawa: "The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?"

Hands Guy: "Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too... All Might... The Symbol of Peace... And he's not here? I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?"

Deku: What the pro heroes fight against... and what they face... is... an extraordinary evil.

Kirishima: "What? Villains? No way... There's no way they could get into a hero school!"

Momo: "Sensei, what about the trespasser sensors?"

Thirteen: "We have them, of course, but..."

Shoto: "Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding... That means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind."

All the students gasp, having a better understanding of the situation. Meanwhile, Y/N started clapping for Shoto's analysis.

Aizawa: "Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering.
Kaminari. You try contacting the school with your Quirk, too."

Kaminari: "Yes, sir."

Deku: "What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk. A frontal battle is..."

Aizawa: "You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen."

Thirteen nodded and Aizawa jumped into battle.