End of First day / Battle Practice

Right after the events of last chapter.

Y/N: "He got over 700 meters!!" He cheered.

Uraraka: "Finally, a hero-like record!"

Iida: "His finger's swollen! There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange Quirk..."

Aoyama: "It's not very stylist."

Meanwhile, Bakugo:

Bakugo: "Wh-What's with that power?! Everyone's Quirks manifest by the age of four

Bakugo: "Wh-What's with that power?! Everyone's Quirks manifest by the age of four. This is unthinkable! What is the meaning of this?!"

Bakugo suddenly charged at Deku while some sparks came out of his hands.

Bakugo: "HEY! TELL ME WHAT'S ON, DEKU, YOU BASTARD!!"

Y/N was about to step in, but Bakugo was suddenly being held back by Aizawa's scarf.

Bakugo: "What the--? These cloths are hard...!"

Aizawa: "They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy. Jeez... Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over. I have dry eye."

Class: "It's such a waste, since his Quirk is so amazing!"

Aizawa lets go of Bakugo.

Aizwa: "We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready."

Deku sneaked past Bakugo and went back with the rest of the class.

Uraraka: "Is your finger alright?"

Deku: "Oh, yeah."

Time Skip

They finished doing the remaining tests. Though Y/N and Bakugo still competed, Bakugo was too busy thinking about Deku's quirk to be happy about the tests where he beat Y/N. In the end they had won the same amount of tests.

Aizawa: "Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once.

1. Momo Yaoyorozu
2. Shoto Todoroki
3. Katsuki Bakugo
4. Y/N L/N
5. Tenya Iida
6. Fumikage Tokoyami
7. Mezo Shoji
8. Mashirao Ojiro
9. Eijiro Kirishima
10. Mina Ashido
11. Ochaco Uraraka
12. Koji Koda
13. Rikido Sato
14. Tsuyu Asui
15. Yuga Aoyama
16. Hanta Sero
17. Denki Kaminari
18. Kyoka Jiro
19. Toru Hagakure
20. Minoru Mineta.
21. Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku: "Last place will be....expelled?"

Y/N: "NOOOO!!! IZUKUUU!!!" Y/N fell to his knees while screaming in his head and punching the ground.