Second andThird Rounds / Y/N vs Bakugo/ End of Sports Festival

Note: "You may notice a lot of lazy writing and skipping events. And I want to apologize, but I really want to get things moving, and advance to the next Arc to make things more exciting. Also, I am exhausted, and trying to write 2 Stories while going to college, starting classes at 7 and finishing at 6, has me exhausted. So, I'm sorry if it feels very lazy and rushed."

After helping cheer Momo up, Y/N and Momo encountered Iida on their way back to the stands. Y/N decided to accompany Iida to the waiting rooms, while Momo continued on her way.

Y/N: "HAHAHAH!! DUDE!!  MEI,COMPLETELY USED YOU AS A WAY TO PROMOTE HER INVENTIONS!!" He kept laughing.

Iida: "Ugh! Don't remind me that!"

The two made it to the Player Waiting Room 2. 

Uraraka: "Good work, Iida."

Iida: "Oh, Urarak-- You're not like yourself at all!! Your brow's all wrinkled!!"

Uraraka: "My brow?"

Y/N: "Pfft--!"

Uraraka: "Oh, it's just my nerves... Must've reached my brow."

Iida: "I see..."

Y/N: "Can't say I'm surprised. Your fight's against boom boy. Right?"

Iida: "Boom boy?"

Uraraka: "Yeah, I'm really scared. But you know, after seeing a match like yours, Iida..."

Iida: "Like mine?"

Y/N: "A commercial?" He asked while trying not to laugh.

The door to the room opened, revealing Izuku.

Izuku: "Uraraka!"

Uraraka: "Deku!"

Y/N: "Shit. Thanks for acknowledging our existence." He remarked sarcastically while pointing at Iida and himself.

Uraraka: "Deku. You don't want to watch the other's matches?"

Izuku: "Most ended quickly, and now Kirishima is up against someone from Class B."

Uraraka: "Then, next... soon..." 

Iida: "But, well, I don't think even Bakugo would use a full-strength explosion on a girl..."

Izuku/(Y/N): "He would." They answered, making Iida and Uraraka nervous.

Izuku: "Everyone's trying to become number one to make their dreams come true. Even if it's not Kacchan, no one would think about holding back."

Y/N: "Also, Bakugo is a fellow believer of gender equality. So them hands are E for 'Everyone'." He answered, making the people present Sweat Drop.