Internships 2

We begin at the Beach, where Y/N is training to awaken his Haki. Let us see how he's doing.

Y/N: "OOOUCH!!"

Y/N is seen wearing a blindfold. On his head, multiple bumps are present on his head.

Y/N: "Rayleigh!! We've been training nonstop since yesterday!!"

Rayleigh: "And we'll keep on training until I see you awaken your Haki!" Rayleigh was holding a branch, and every once in a while, he would attack Y/N with it.

So, Y/N would need to use his Haki to either dodge Rayleigh, or defend himself.

Y/N: "We already missed dinner and breakfast. So I've skipped at least 4 meals!!"

Rayleigh: "There will be no eating until you're able to dodge at least 15 times.

Y/N: "What?!"

Rayleigh: "Sounds terrible? Then focus!"

Y/N took a deep breath before sharpening his senses. Suddenly, he felt as if an attack was incoming.

Y/N: "There you are!" He extended his fist forward, without stretching it.

B O N K

Rayleigh bonked him from behind

Y/N: "Ooouuuuch!!" He held his head in pain

Rayleigh: "Your opponent doesn't always come from the front. If we had more time, I'd take you somewhere with animals like bears and such. It's easier to read animals' minds, since they show all of their emotions. But you'll have to skip that and go straight to humans. Now, humans are different. . . We can defy expectations and cheat others."

Y/N's stomach growled as he whined weakly.

Y/N: "I'm hungry, Rayleigh. . ."

Rayleigh: "Will your enemy stop attacking you because you're hungry?"

Y/N sucked up his anger and try hitting Rayleigh, but he only dodged.

Rayleigh: "Every attack has an intent." He bonked Y/N.

Y/N: "Ow!" He fired another punch, but Rayleigh dodged again.

Rayleigh: "And a hint." He bonked Y/N again.

Y/N: "Owie!!"

Rayleigh: "Sharpen your senses!"

Y/N: "Fuck!"

Rayleigh: "Feel your enemy's presence!"

Y/N: "I feel nothing but Pain!!"

Rayleigh swing the stick again with the intention of hitting Y/N. Y/N was able to feel this, and for the first time, he was able to dodge.

Rayleigh: "Ho..." He smirked

Y/N: "Did I just dodge? I dodged! I did i--!! Agh!!"

His celebration was interrupted when he was hit 2 more time on his head.

Y/N: "Oww!!"

Rayleigh: "Don't let down your guard. This is your first time dodging, make sure you remember that feeling. And don't let it get away!" 

Y/N: "Okay!!" He stated, now feeling a bit more motivated.

Suddenly, a certain smell caught Y/N's attention.

Y/N: "Hm? I smell something."

Rayleigh: "That's my lunch. Pay no mind to it." He was referring to a fish soup that was cooking on a campfire nearby.