ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ

┌── •✧• ──┐忘却└── •✧• ──┘

┌── •✧• ──┐
忘却
└── •✧• ──┘

"Welcome to 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙺𝚎𝚏𝚒! A cafe where all your dreams come true! I'm Riri! Here's the menu!"

"Would you like to be in the introvert area or the extrovert area? Both of them have free spaces! The difference is that the introvert area has its own key!"

"Free spaces are rooms where you can turn the room into your own dream room! You can make it a library, a zoo, really anything!"

"Oh sorry! I'm pretty talkative. Much for an introvert haha!"

"Oblivion? Interesting choice! The Oblivion cake was the first dessert ever made in Chamise Kefi! I gotta tell you though, that cake is pretty massive! It might take days– no weeks to finish it!"

"Since it was the first cake ever made here, the creator had to fix and fix the cake all over! It took about a year honestly!"

"Ten unique flavors combined into one cake! But how it tastes differs for each person! Most start with a weird cringy flavor... but as soon as you eat more, the taste changes! It's like you never want to stop!"

"Hm? Of course, it's kid-friendly! Chemise Kefi doesn't tolerate food only for grown-ups! It's a cafe! Not a bar! But if somehow there's food for that, we'll make sure to inform you!"