→ 27. ᴇʜᴇᴍ

Episode: OblivioWords: 2979

Episode: Oblivio
Words: 2979

Episode: OblivioWords: 2979

┌── •✧• ──┐
あの...
└── •✧• ──┘

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

As you slowly opened your eyes, the world around you came into focus. You found yourself lying on the floor of an elevator, disoriented and bewildered. A gasp escaped your lips as you took in your surroundings.

Your eyes immediately caught sight of a peculiar drawing on the elevator wall. It was a simple sketch in red, depicting a phone with an arrow pointing toward a turtle. You furrowed your eyes, seemingly familiar with the sight.

Just as you were about to contemplate the mysterious drawing further, your attention was diverted to the sound of movement nearby. You turned your head and saw a familiar face—Ladybug, the superheroine. She stood there, holding a tube of lipstick in her hand.

Before you could process the situation, a voice called out from behind you, causing you to startle. It was Cat Noir, the charismatic hero with feline powers. You quickly turned towards him, your heart racing with a mix of surprise and excitement.

"Cat Noir!" you exclaimed, pointing at him and then at Ladybug. "And Ladybug too? What happened?"

Ladybug's startled reaction caused her to drop the tube of lipstick, which rolled across the elevator floor.