→ 30. ɪᴍᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ

Episode: FélixWords: 2434

Episode: Félix
Words: 2434

┌── •✧• ──┐不可能└── •✧• ──┘

┌── •✧• ──┐
不可能
└── •✧• ──┘

┌── •✧• ──┐不可能└── •✧• ──┘

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

You were walking toward the Seine for your friends. Calmly feeling the lovely air of Paris, you had not noticed someone walking toward you. With an unexpected collision, your paths converged abruptly. 

"Oh! Sorry!" you exclaimed, rubbing your head.

As you looked up to face the person you accidentally bumped into, you found yourself locking eyes with someone who looked a lot like Adrien. His facial features were just like his except for the fact that his hair was combed-down.

The stranger, who seemed to recognize you as well, wore a smirk on his face as he extended his hand. "No problem," he replied, his voice carrying a hint of amusement. "It's my fault too for not watching where I was going."

Shaking your head, you mumbled as you accepted the handshake, "It's my fault too."

"It's alright. I'm Felix. Nice to meet you." He held out his hand, asking for a handshake which you took politely.

╰┈➤ ❝ INFO: Unlocked love interest ~ 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙢 𝙙𝙚 𝙑𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙡𝙮 ❞

"(Y/n)," you replied, showing a slight smile. "Sorry for bumping into you again. I have to go now," you bowed and then quickly walked away.