→ 16. ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Episode: ZombizouWords: 3986

Episode: Zombizou
Words: 3986

Episode: ZombizouWords: 3986

┌── •✧• ──┐
先生の愛
└── •✧• ──┘

┌── •✧• ──┐先生の愛└── •✧• ──┘

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The time you were peacefully sleeping on your bed, there were shuffles that one could hear. Nattsu was laying beside you, her pillow which was shaped like a teacup was there. Lilli, she was... awake. She stared at your desk, doing nothing at all.

Until the window creaked open. Lilli's head snapped to look at what happened just to see a certain brown-haired girl. The kwami quickly pulled a blanket over to herself and Nattsu to hide.

"Now, why did she come here?"

Lila, the intruder who got into your room, walked around. She checked your belongings and analyzed the room. "Angel Blanc jumped down here and never got out. I wonder why," she said, looking at your sleeping figure.

Lilli froze under the sheets, hoping she wouldn't find out.

"Did she like talking to (Y/n)? That's why she comes here often? No... she should be talking to me instead...!"

The girl paced around your room, grabbing her hair in anger. She had been your number one fan. Your number one supporter. The first time you were announced as a new hero, she couldn't believe it. She finally found someone she could learn from– she could copy from.