→ 49. ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ

Day 2: Adrien AgresteWords: 1538

Words: 1538

┌── •✧• ──┐"Don't underestimate your mind

┌── •✧• ──┐
"Don't underestimate your mind. There's a world inside it." – Riri
└── •✧• ──┘

" – Riri└── •✧• ──┘

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The next morning, you awoke in your familiar world, a sense of relief washing over you. With a renewed sense of purpose, you quickly got up and prepared for the day ahead. It was a Saturday and you got model plans to do.

With an umbrella in hand, you stepped out into the soft rain, Paris's charm enhanced by the weather. The Eiffel Tower stood tall and familiar in the distance, a reminder of your unique experiences as Angel Blanc.

"Princess?"

Amidst the rain, you heard Adrien's voice call your name. Turning, you spotted him, also equipped with an umbrella, his smile brightening the gray day.

"Hey, (n/n)! Don't forget about our daily practice, okay? I'll pick you up when it's time," he said. "Oh, how about we head out now? I know it's rainy but less people, the better."

You appreciated his effort to lift your spirits. A smile tugged at your lips. "That sounds nice, Adrien. Thanks for being a ray of sunshine today."

Adrien joined you with a grin, matching his steps to yours. "You're not asking how I escaped my place?"