→ 13. ꜱᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ?

Episode: The CollectorWords: 2406

Words: 2406

Episode: The CollectorWords: 2406

┌── •✧• ──┐
まじで?
└── •✧• ──┘

┌── •✧• ──┐まじで?└── •✧• ──┘

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

You knocked on the door, thoughts all blank. After what you thought was hallucinating, you couldn't think straight. Nattsu who was teaching you all that she knows about the Great Guardian, worriedly looked at you as you mindlessly knocked.

Just as the door opened, you flinched, realizing the situation and putting up an awkward smile. You could see an old man sitting down and a light green kwami opening the door with an excited smile.

You walked in, staring at the man and recognizing him. Nattsu tailed behind you, nodding at the other kwami who tried to give her a high five. The kwami sighed, lowering his hand but beamed when your hand was opened, facing at him.

He happily high-fived you and flew back beside his master's side.

"Hello, Angel Blanc–"

"You told me that I couldn't bring her here but I broke it. It was a nice feeling. There's a reason why though! We found something special. (Y/n), if you may," Nattsu said, interrupting the dramatic music that their guardian made.

You sat down, looking at the man, "Aren't you the man I helped during the first day of school?"

"Yes. (Y/n), the moment you saw me struggling you did not hesitate to jump in and help. There were plenty of students there but you were the only one who helped. You showed me that you are a hero," the old man said.