Chapter 3: The second

"E-Excuse me, sir. " One of the female scientists called out.

"Yes?"

"Well, sir, the Senate wants you to have the current most wanted witch to be the candidate instead. "

"What's her name?"

"Meta...Geneva. "

"Good, have the authorities find a way to capture her. However, we can't really force such an artificial being. "

It's been 2 years since those two left, and it seems the fate of this kingdom was crumbling down.

They assigned me as their new Head Scientist, now I'm glad another candidate has come to our sights.

I've heard about her...the woman who commited crimes of terror with hands that shed blood.

---
I heard a few guards pass by, there was someone else in between them.

"Sir, we've caught her. " One of them said.

"Bring her to the execution cell now please," I ordered. "I'll pay a visit later. "

"But, sir, I tho-"

"These are my ways. "I simply said and walked from the hallway.

The marching of the soldiers echoed out once more and became buffered as I entered the lab.

There's so much to do...
---

"Is she in?" I asked the jailer as I approached the bars.

"Yes sir, she hasn't moved. " He replied.

"I will talk to her. "

He grabbed his key and unlocked the door for me, so I went forward to the figure on the chair.

She had short hair and seemed to not care at all.

"Hello, Meta. " I greeted.

The one known for being a witch looked at me before replying,"Who are you?"

"I'm the head scientist for Project Salvation. "I answered. "And...Speaking of that project, I have an offer. "

She seemed to pay more attention once I said these words.

"Either you become the one to deliver the Gods, or you will be executed for your crimes. "

Meta looked away from me, maybe to think about it.

Then she looked at me again, replying with a smile,"I choose the first one. "

"Very good. "I said and called for a guard.

"Please dress her in her normal clothing. "I commanded. "We have now a new Mother of Gods. "

Meta and the guard left, I did too after them.

Today has been a lucky day for this kingdom, we've found someone to carry out our salvation.

Meta's POV

"Hello, Meta. " The woman in white greeted me.

I just looked at her, we were around a room of white and there were flasks.

"Welcome to this world. You see, you are an artificial being, but that does not disrupt you from living a normal life. "

A man beside her said.

I nodded in agreement, twirling my hands playfully as I admired the cleanliness of the place.

"You will go into a series of tests to acknowledge human things. " The woman extended her hands towards my little ones.

I stretched out mine in response and we both entered a room more brighter.

---
The memories of my creation started coming back after I learned what this was all about.

I was used to bring the incarnations of Arte and Ares into this world.

I was always used, always.

"Madame, you may sit down on the chair. We will begin transplanting the seed soon. "

I obeyed and sat down on the chair in front of me.

Of course, everyone kept on ordering me around.

And I hope this isn't like that man did to me.

Find the Virtuesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें