Chapter 1 -- I Am My Sister's Younger Sister!?

"Jeremy, lunch is ready

"Jeremy, lunch is ready."

"Mhmm..." I murmured, turning over in my warm futon '...just how do people sleep in these things?' I wondered as I deeply miss the cushiony comfort of my western bed. Ever since I left America for this country, my life has been turned upside down.

"Jeremy!" I hear my adoptive sister calling once again from outside my bedroom door "Are you still sleeping at this hour?!"

"Mhmm..." I groaned, reaching out from my cocoon of warmth and blindly searching for my alarm clock. I have been residing in this bed for about five weeks since I arrived here. I only leave this empire of warmth for a bite to eat and when nature calls.

My slender fingers touch the cold metal of my single bulb desk lamp, a pile of light novels, and finally finding the smooth cold plastic of my digital alarm clock. I pull the clock into my cocoon of blankets as I turn on the illuminated LED display, its blue-green light assaulting my eyes.

Squinting, I look at the digital display that reads: 11:32am

"Mhmm..." I murmur as I place the clock back on the floor and yawn '...is sis mad! It isn't even noon yet!'

The crisp cold mid-morning air sneaks into my cocoon of warmth as I shiver "Brrr! So cold!" I froze there as something about my voice seemed off. For a moment, I thought that my ears heard the sound of a high-pitch teenage girl. I coughed to clear my throat thinking that was weird as I chalked it up to being possibly lazy vocal cords.

I could smell the strong herbal scent of charring grilled fish, deciding that it was about time to start this pointless day. I slowly sat up, yawning as it felt like two warm lumps had slid down and plopped against my chest. And whenever I slightly moved my head, something tickled my neck and then slid down my back.

I leaned over to the tiny wooden table where I had left a bottle of water, feeling my body moving and hanging in ways that certainly did not feel natural. For starters, my muscles ached and felt terribly weak. And my waist felt so narrow and thin that it did not match my wide hips that did all the pivoting for me.

"Ugh...I must be sick..." I spoke once more; the sound of a teenage girl had escaped my lips as this only confirmed that I must be 'really' sick!

Something from my head seemed to have slid forward as it then hung like spiderwebs in front of my warm soft face. I slowly opened my pale hazel eyes as I focused on blonde locks of hair that crept upward out of my vision. And when I looked upward, I noticed that my vision seemed to have 'widened'! My once thick bushy brows have all but vanished!

In my liquid crystal television screen, I noticed a really cute golden blonde hair, ocean blue eyed teenage girl seeming to be staring at me in disbelief.

'Who is that!?' as she looked so real!

There was no way that she could be a reflection of anything in my room. Sister did not allow posters of anime girls or hot women to be displayed in her house. I rubbed my eyes as I thought that it was all in my imagination. Yet when I looked back, there she was once again!