Chapter 2 -- I Am Now Your Imouto-Chan!?

I tried to watch the game as I moved my digital character throughout the maze, avoiding monsters and trying not to die. And yet, as I played, begging my body to give me some relief...the pain was starting to grow unmeasurable.

'I should not have drunk all that water!' I groaned as I felt like every movement that I made, there was going to be a serious accident!

I could not wait there any longer as I got up swiftly and rushed to the restroom with my delicate hand pressed against the void region of my body, begging the liquid to stay put as I rushed to the restroom.

Opening the door, I swiftly sat myself down on the cold toilet seat...at least having some common sense not to stand and pee all over myself and the floor. I tried to tuck before I peed, but then remembered that there wasn't anything down there to tuck into the bowl. I closed my eyes as I allowed the dam to finally burst and from below a terrible whissing sound assaulted my ears.

"Ugh...this feels so weird!" as I will spare everyone the details. I took some tissue paper and wiped myself and then flushed my humility away.

"Please kill me!" I groaned, pulling up my pants and then washing my hands as I felt so dirty! I stared at the teenage girl in the mirror as I could see tears starting to swell in the corners of my new blue eyes. "Even my eyes have changed!?" as I wiped the tears away. There was not a shred of the old me left behind!

I walked, so emotionally numb, back to my room as I looked at my game and felt my emotions about to burst forth. I knelt down on my futon and then flopped over onto the bed as I rolled myself up into a ball and cried loudly in my pillow.

Across the way, in my sister's bedroom, she was sitting at her desk as she shook her head. She was still taking notes as she was monitoring my progress. "Tisk tisk...no sense in crying over using the restroom my little imouto-chan. She has a long way still to go."

***

There was knocking on the door as I slowly opened my eyes, yawning.

"Ugh...what a terrible dream!" I croaked as I then glanced up at my sister, standing there, looking back down at me with a sly grin.

"It wasn't a dream, imouto-chan!"

"Imouto—" I groused and then remembered everything. I quickly sat up as my blue eyes were met by a pair of bouncy mounds. I could still feel the emptiness between my legs as I was indeed my sister's 'imouto-chan!' "Ah! I am still a girl!"

Sister laughed, amused, as she walked over.

"You are now my imouto-chan...do you know what that means?" she asked me as she knelt down and pulled out her silver stethoscope.

"Little sister?" I asked as she grinned.

"Very good!" she smiled "I also see that your Japanese has improved."

"I...I don't speak Japanese." as I never took the time to truly learn the language. I only learned a few 'tourist' words like 'Where is the restroom', 'Thank you', and 'Pardon me.' Sister just stared at me as she was somewhat perplexed.

"You are speaking in Japanese right now, imouto-chan. I wonder if you can also write...?" as she took out a piece of paper "Here, write down something simple. Write your first name." I glanced at her as I took the pen and began to write on the paper.

ジェレミー

I looked at the calligraphy as I noticed that it wasn't in English. I tried to recall how to write my name in the letters of the alphabet, but I struggled with recalling how the letters formed together to create a word. Or why my 'y' at the end of my name had turned into a 'ī'.