Chapter 28 -- I Am Having A Sleepover!? Part 2

I quickly escaped my room as I went to the bathroom downstairs, knowing that Keiko would be using it, as the upstairs bathroom was for the girls tonight. I disrobed and slammed the door back to my sister's bewilderment.

"Na-Na-Na-Na...!?" as my sister quickly covered her chest and closed her legs as she was scrubbing. I closed the door behind me, sighing as I went over and checked the water as I then bathed as Keiko sat there stunned.

"Nan-Nan-Nan...!?" as she was still trying to form the letters that made my name.

"Take responsibility for the sleepover that you planned and get into the tub with me!" I told her as I climbed into the bath, soaking.

"Nana-Nana-Nana..." as my sister was still broken as I breathed out a sigh of relief. I was only moments away from never being able to see my friends in the same way ever again. Now...things were proper and safe.

With nothing to do, Keiko continued to scrub very slowly and methodically. I just sat there in the tub, glaring at my sister as this silence had gotten weird.

"Uhm...Onee-chan... you have gotten so much bigger from the last time that we did this!"

"Aaah! Don't say that about my breasts, Nanam—Nanami! That is sexual harassment!"

"That is not what I meant!" as somehow, I did not notice them until now. I got flustered and turned away from her; looking at my own pair. "What I meant was that when we were just kids, we used to take baths together and talk all the time. This just brought back memories..."

"Uhm, Nanami-chan... we never took baths together as boy and girl." she said, finally calmed down "But my own Onee-chan and I always bathed together...are you certain that you are not remembering me, as my own Onee-chan?"

I felt flustered as I could not tell "My life and hers are deeply intertwined...I do not remember the difference any longer. I am sorry that I made this moment weird between us."

I felt Keiko get it with me as she just smiled "No, it is I who am sorry for reacting so poorly. You just surprised me, that is all! If it is any comfort...I do remember my Onee-chan and I bathing together...it is like it was back then...only, you've gotten much younger! Hehe!"

"And I wonder who we have to thank for that!? Why couldn't you reincarnate me as a 21-year-old girl, instead of a 13-year-old girl!?"

"Because you would still be a worthless NEET at that age. As a 13-year-old girl...you have the potential to restart your life, anew. One day, your Onee-chan will not be able to take care of you, and I want to be certain that you can survive on your own and have a beautiful family with sons and daughters of your own."

"Children..." as that made me feel sick to the stomach '...that is right. Now it is 'I' that can have children.'

"You better get back to your sleepover, your friends will be missing you."

"That's right." as I sort of left them in a bind. I got out of the bath, drying off and redressing. I left my sister in the bathroom as I returned to my room.

"I'm back." I said, relaxed "Onee-chan has freed up the water if you wish to take a bath now." I sat at the table as I had secured my honor by bathing with my sister. Ashly leaned over as she smelled me.

"Mmm...Nanamin-chan smells so nice!"

'That is not creepy at all!' I cringed as I said "Ah, thanks? I think it is strawberry shampoo."

"Nnnngh..." as Kaori did not like Ashly sniffing me. She got up and dragged Ashly away from me "...stop sniffing Nanami-chan! Let's go, Ashly-chan!"