Chapter Nine

Ava's mother's suspicious were close to being confirmed, not only did Ava not seem to mind wearing baby diapers to bed, but it also seemed like she liked them and was wearing them for more than just bed. She just wasn't sure how to handle the situation, it was something that she would have to discuss with her husband and determine appropriate ground rules, if she was even going to talk to Ava about it at al.

Mrs. Williamson was going to head downstairs to watch a movie and have a glass of wine with her husband, but she needed to take care of something first, now that the kids were all in bed. She heads to the bedroom and goes into her bag hidden in the closet and grabs a Tena Slip Maxi size small diaper. She proceeds to change herself into the diaper and then puts on a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt, and heads downstairs to find her husband on the couch with a bottle of wine flipping through the movies on Netflix.

"All ready for bed, hun?" he asked jokingly.

Mrs. Williamson blushes a bit, "Yes I am," she responds. "You know how that wine goes through me"

He proceeds to pour her a glass and she takes a seat on the couch next to him.

"Hon... I think we need to talk about Ava." she says, deciding to bring up the topic right away.

"And how she's... like you." He responds. "She was definitely wearing one of the diapers to dinner tonight. Do you think she likes them, like you do?"

Mrs. Williamson wasn't surprised that her husband had the same read that she had. Just like she had her mom-senses, he always seemed to have a level of intuition as a father that was right there with the best of them.

"Yeah. I noticed that too. That's what I wanted to talk to you about." Mrs. Williamson started. "I think I was about her age when I started...you know... being interested in using my "protection" for more than just my bedwetting. Do you think it's like hereditary or something?"

"I'm not sure honey, I mean I did so much research on it when you told me about it after we started dating, but I'm still not an expert in the ABDL world," he responded. They both paused for a second.

"What should we do about it?" he asked.

"I don't know, I would have been so mortified if my parents knew about this when I was her age" Mrs. Williamson responded.

"Well, didn't they find out?"

"Yeah when I was in college, and they found me in bed in just a wet diaper after a night out drinking when I was home for the holidays my Sophomore year. Not when I was a teenager. I mean they knew I wet the bed of course, but they thought I grew out of it by the time I was 15."

"We can't just let her wear diapers whenever she wants to and pretend we don't know about it, can we?" he asks.

"No, I think I need to talk to her." Mrs. Williamson responds

"And what are you going to tell her? She's 13 years old, no diapers except for to bed? And I think we should probably throw away those baby diapers and go back and get the pull-ups she normally wears."

"I was going to tell her I was okay with it, as long as there were some ground rules"

Mr. Williamson hesitates, this is all a lot for him to digest at this point. Mrs. Williamson speaks up again before he responds.

"Who is it hurting if she wears a baby diaper once in a while? She could be doing drugs, or smoking cigarettes or drinking, or having sex. I wouldn't mind having our baby girl back before she grows up even more."

"Well what are we going to do, turn her room into a nursery, change her diapers for her, give her the full treatment?" he says, still seeming concerned. "I thought I was done with diapers after Daniel was potty trained... well, except for you." He smirked