Ch 2 Death Race 2010

Today was a normal and quiet day for panty as she was enjoying it by doing the one thing she does on days like these. Screw around with dudes at her favourite place...the immoral motel.

But she wasn't satisfied with the guy because he just wrote down 12 X,s and that means he's had 12 satisfaction

But she wasn't satisfied with the guy because he just wrote down 12 X,s and that means he's had 12 satisfaction...but she not so Much

Panty: Come on. Are you fucking kidding me? Faster does not mean better, you asshole.

Immoral Hotel Guest: Dude, you're one hardcore angel. You get my motor running.

Panty: How is this fair? Look how many times you've cum. I've only squirted once and it wasn't that far.

Immoral Hotel Guest: You know what, babe? You're more like a devil than an angel.

Panty: Real fucking profound. You're too old to wear leather pants, by the way. Seriously, you look like Mick Jagger's grandpa. Oh. What's going on here?

She looks at the TV she just turned on and sees the news

She looks at the TV she just turned on and sees the news...and on it it was Stocking and Y/N driving see through as cop cars were behind them...she also saw a car way ahead of them

Announcer: This is an incredible turn of events! If you're just joining us, an unmanned sports car has somehow run a riot! The police are currently redirecting traffic!

Panty: Hahaha! Look at this guy he looks like he's faster than you.

Immoral Hotel Guest: No way! Nothing can outrace my ride! Wait, what?

He then realized he just insulated himself , panty heard her angel phone ring and answered it.

Panty: This is Panty.

Garterbelt: Where you at?!

Panty: I am, uh, visiting the elderly at a nursing home.

Garterbelt: Don't lie to me! You're at that Immoral Hotel!

Panty: Shit. ( Her phone beeps) Whoops, I got another call.

Stocking: Panty, are you watching TV?!