Ch 13 Les Diaboliques part 2

Later that day you and the girls were in the cafeteria having lunch but the food was all...Veggies and fruit.

Panty: Eww! What the fuck is going on in my mouth? Nasty!

Brief: Blame the Daemon sisters for that one, too. They're making everyone eat healthy sludge!

Stocking: What kind of hippie shit is this? There's not even cake! Who doesn't have cake at lunch?!

the girls started to put all kinds of sauce on it

Panty: Fuck cake. We need some ketchup, or mustard, or hot sauce, or even jizz to jazz this shit up. If I don't carb up, I'm gonna pass the fuck out, am I right...

the girls then fall asleep

Stocking: Oh yeah, definitely sleepy town...

( meanwhile from a far you were in line getting your food, But you were also deep in thought trying to figure out more about the Demon girls, Why would they be here? What reason would demons want to be here in the human world...Clearly there is something more then meets the eye. They must serve some Higher Being....Your thoughts were interrupted when you look back at the girls as panty was Talking in her sleep )

Panty: ( Talking in her sleep ) No! We can't quit until we give them an ass-kicking they won't ever never forget!

Then out of Nowhere the red Carpet shows up again and Hits Geek Boy again.

Brief: ( Sent Flying away ) You rhymed!

( you and the Angels looked from afar and saw it was the Demon Sisters. )

You : * Ah shit here we go Again * 

Panty: [...] Fuck! Now they're here.

Stocking: Great! Please kill me.

Scanty: Well, look what we have here. It's the toilet sisters!

( she says as she and her sister walk past them all smug )

Kneesocks: You troglodytes might want to be mindful of over-saucing. You don't want your bellies to turn to jelly, do you?

Panty and stocking give them a annoyed look as they look at them with hate