Ch 11 Raiders of The Nasal Dark

( Now Before I start the next chapter here there is something I want to share with you all . Its a comment from someone. )

Ftom ProphtTGH

" It kinda pisses me off the mc ain't acting like how the author and everyone else in the story is describing. I mean he seems more like a normie monster hunter and we have still yet to auctuallly hear about him even drinking let alone getting drunk, we only had a hangover the first chapter and then he only mentioned going to get drunk twice and another mention that he drinks 12 jack daniels a day which must be chugged all at once after the chapter cause he sounds more sober then panty when he should be draining as many jack daniel bottles as she does dick. I mean he doesn't even have to be completely wasted but right now I couldn't tell your mc apart from a generic ass anime protagonist, cause their both described as bad asses in their own way yet all the audience sees is a boring robot who just states the obvious or is connected to google and knows everything, that only wins fights and every girls heart because the author would never let the mc they project on to have any sort of actual struggle. It definitely doesn't help the generic ass background as well, or that he suddenly starts speaking like all the bad isekai mcs. For example this is the perfect time to show him as you describe him but you messed it up, why would he be drinking coffee? Why wouldn't make it some alcohol? Early morning drinking is clearly not something the described would care about but here's your mc acting like a hes some normal scholar, when he should be an alcoholic badass. Sorry but I came for a a good time and laughs but you're just straight up lying in your story. "

Now I'm sure that many of you must feel that way and yes Given that Y/N Is drinking a lot in this book or so I Write I haven't gotten to explaining why he has the need to drink this much...maybe its his way with Coping with something from his past or something of the sort...Well I will explain it further on in the story But for now please keep on reading this book...and Also I'm sorry for not responding or writing as much as I have in the past....But Lately I Haven't been feeling like it is all

Anyway No more delays lets start the story

( Enjoy )

Garterbelt Narrating: Daten City. A city where everyone has a phase they all go though and do it if a celebrity does it as well...and this years phases is....Nose picking

That's right everywhere you look and everywhere you go you will see the same thing that everyone is doing

That's right everywhere you look and everywhere you go you will see the same thing that everyone is doing...Picking there noses. weather its public 

 weather its public