Ch 14 Les Diaboliques part 3

You started to wake up and Saw you were no longer in the Cafeteria, You were somewhere else, This place looks like an Abandoned Church, Looks like no one has been here for a long time...maybe 20 years at most. As you looked around you saw something falling from the ceiling

You: What the hell? ( You Outstretched your hands and let some of them fall on your hands ) Are these Rosses?

You: What the hell? ( You Outstretched your hands and let some of them fall on your hands ) Are these Rosses?....( You looked at them closely and felt a very strong Iron like smell coming out of them...they smell like...) ....Blood!!?? ( you let them fall from your hands and take a step back in panic as you looked around more, This has to be the Deamon sisters trick.)

You : ENOUGH OF THESE GAMES. Show yourself Deamon Sisters, If your trying to scare me its not working.

??? : They are not trying to scare you...they are showing you the truth of Who You really are.

You heard a Noise < someone else was here as well but You cant find them. You tried to get ready for a fight but all of your weapons and tools are gone.

??? :  You don't need your weapons, I'm not here to fight you. I'm here to speak to you....Anung, Or shall I call you Y/N Since that is the name you were given.

You then saw a looming shadow over yourself and slowly turned around and saw Before you. Someone who was emitting a Dark Aura.

It was A demon Woman and she must be at least close to 7 feet tall

It was A demon Woman and she must be at least close to 7 feet tall. Though the light was hiding her you were able to see her ok enough...She's pale and was wearing a Black Dress, And she has Massive demon wings.

You: Who Are You, How do you know Me?

She takes a step Forward and you can see her face a little better now, As you did you saw that ...she was actually really beautiful. One of her eyes was silver and the other one was Blue

 One of her eyes was silver and the other one was Blue