Ch 6 Catfight Club

Garterbelt: Siblings: they don't always look the same they don't always act the same and they certainly don't always have the same taste in the opposite sex or same sex depending. Friends are the family you chose siblings are the strangers with whom you live. Understandably they tend to argue over insignificance's the closer they get the more they clash it is the way of things at least until they grow up that is.

Stocking runs around the house franticly looking for something but with no luck what so ever.

Stocking: Shit! Goddamn it! 

She looks in the kitchen drawer stuffed with knifes, spoons and a magnum handgun and its not there

Stocking: Not here!

She the checks the cupboard that has sex toys, sex magazines and Bdsm stuff and its not there as well 

Stocking: Not here! 

She then look inside the toilet and she finds Chuck inside it swimming in a pool floaty 

Stocking: NOT HERE!

She then finally gives up and runs to the living room window and she opens it and scream in anger 

Stocking: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Meanwhile You and Panty were in the living room just Chilling, wearing casual clothes just relaxing, you were wearing a white tank top and Cargo shorts and was bear foot while panty was wearing only a sports bra and panty's . She was Watching TV  and eating junk food while she was resting her legs on you lap and you were gaming on your Steam Deck.

 She was Watching TV  and eating junk food while she was resting her legs on you lap and you were gaming on your Steam Deck

and you were playing Darkest Dungeon

You: ( trying to focus ) For God sake Stocking would you stop with the yelling 

Panty:  Yeah ... My hangover is saying your too fucking loud I mean unless your like missing your period or something that would suck.

You: what are you even looking for exactly?

Stocking: My pudding is gone, you twats! Pu-dding!

You: ( you paused the game ) All this drama for pudding?