Chapter NINETEEN

"Why?". The blonde tried to keep his face neutral but he couldn't.

"I said come here". Jayson said this time sounding more like an order.

".... I don't think I will". Cole met Jayson's smirk with his own, testing the waters to see what the brunette would do, but Jayson stayed put.

"Cole". Jayson muttered a little low but Cole heard him, his voice was deeper than before, fucking hell his voice made Cole's dick twitch.

The blonde stood up slowly and took small steps towards the other boy, Jayson saw the bulge, it was evident and his smirk couldn't help but grow wider.

Cole stood in front of Jayson inches away from him. "Come closer". Jayson muttered softly. Cole held back a groan when his dick twitched again, he came closer as Jayson instructed standing in between his legs. Jayson's eyes went down to the bulge it looked painful, his eyes forced back on Cole who was biting his bottom lip hard enough it seemed like blood was going to come out.

"Do you want help with that?". Jayson asked.

"Uhmmm I m-maybe". Cole stuttered.

"Cole it's a simple question really, do you or do you not want help with it". Jayson asked eager to get an answer.

Cole thought long about what Jayson was asking him, it wasn't just anything but Jayson was willing to suck him off more than willing from what he saw. This was something that could totally ruin their friendship but then again they had kissed each other twice. Fuck it.

"Y─yes". Cole looked away from the brunette nodding his head.

Jayson's smirk vanished as if he was still processing what the blonde said, he stood up and towered over Cole. Jayson cupped Cole's head and pulled him in for a kiss the blonde responded almost immediately his arms wrapped around Jayson's neck.

The brunette moved his free hand to Cole's waist pulling him closer so he could feel his bulge. Jayson stopped kissing the other boy which made him groan, he turned Cole around so his back was facing the bed and pushed him on top of it. Cole landed on the bed bouncing a little before he maintained his balance, Jayson climbed on top of Cole placing his right knee in between the blonde's legs slowly brushing his dick.

Cole moaned a bit before Jayson captured his lips yet again, the kiss was slow, lustful, sexual and full of desire. Jayson slid his hand down to Cole's pants, he unbuttoned and unzipped the blonde's pants. Cole's breath hitched as he felt Jayson palming his covered member, he raised his hips a little allowing Jayson to completely pull down his pants. Jayson played with the band of Cole's boxers before he pulled it down enough to release the blonde's dick.

Cole was dripping with precum, Jayson gave Cole's member long, slow strokes before he broke the kiss. Cole's lips parted when Jayson knelt down in between his legs, he placed a soft kiss on the blonde's tip then on the shaft licking it up and down, coating every inch of Cole's dick with saliva. Cole's breathing quickened as Jayson worked his way around his shaft.

"─fuck". Cole moaned out as Jayson finally took him in slowly bobbing his head. Cole kept his hands on Jayson's head, tugging on his hair gently Jayson took the hint and quickened his pace, slowing down to give the tip a few licks before he went down on Cole again.

Cole looked down at the sight before him and Jayson looked up at the blonde, his eyes were hooded with lust. Cole's grip on Jayson's hair tightened as he felt his orgasm kick in, Jayson's grip on the blonde's thighs also tightened. Jayson released the other boy's dick and went down to suck on Cole's balls using his hands to pump Cole instead.

Cole let out a groan shutting his eyes from the amount of pleasure he was feeling, he was close, so close, Jayson dug his nails further into Cole's thighs making the blonde moan again, Cole tugged on Jayson's hair pulling his head back, Jayson instinctively wrapped his mouth around Cole's dick again, bobbing his head at a faster pace. It didn't take a minute before Cole came in Jayson's mouth, Jayson stayed there swallowing and licking the rest off Cole's dick before he got up.