chapter 1 || new life.

hey peopleee!!

im so exited for the first chapter!!
let's get started shall we?
Warning: this chapter contains abuse.

- Alisha's pov -

sometimes , I feel kind of useless. well...not everywhere. At school I'm the most popular girl , I have good grades , a lot of friends and a boyfriend.
what else does a teenage girl want? people look up to me for some reason , like they expect my life to be great. Like there can't be anything bad in it. no , no and again no.
it's not.

let me explain a little bit about my life. i was born in London. My mother didn't have a lot of money and my real father wasn't in the picture , and that's not his fault. my mother simply didn't know who made her pregnant , she told me she got fucked by many guys.
since we didn't have a lot of money we lived in a small cozy apartment in the city.

when I became 6 years old I had to earn money , since mother couldn't afford our rent anymore. so I washed cars , cleaned houses , sold newspapers...back then it was pretty fun.
I didn't quite realize that my mother was at the verge of loosing her house. we got to keep our house and everything went well... until I became 14.
My mother married my father.

Well... my step-father but since I never knew my real father , he feels like he's my own. we moved into a big mansion. i also got a little sister and a older brother.
at first it was quite weird. we had a lot of money , and we would often go on family trips. but after that , I needed to get training. training so I could join missions.
and that's what I did. me and my older brother often had to go to these little missions. we had to spy , or sabotage other clans. it was always quite fun until I got caught.

-FLASHBACK-

"get your hands off me , you freak!" The guy turned around , looking at the other guy that was sitting on a chair in the corner of the room. "feisty , aren't we?"

i shrug , I know my dad will come get me soon anyways. I look at him with a disgusted face... I would guess that both of the guys are around the age of 45. "if I may ask , who are you and why are you keeping me here?"

the guy stands up from his chair with a mad expression on his face. "why am I keeping you here? Are you really that stupid? Because you have been sabotaging my fucking plans for the last 3 months... you piece of shit!"

oh... anger issues.

he grabs a rope from the old table next to me. He takes hold of my hands and twists the rope around my wrists.

then he tightens the other piece of rope around my body and the chair so I can't move.
And then he hits me. And again , and again. i whisper "asshole." as I make an effort to avoid the tingling sensation on my cheek.

what gives him the time to punch me on the nose , causing my nose to start bleeding.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

i was held there for a long time. My parents did send men from our clan to rescue me. But the only thing that resulted was my fathers men dying.

so I escaped myself.

so , after that little incident I wasn't allowed to go on missions anymore. Instead , they sended me to defending class. For what? They were the ones that couldn't rescue me. i did it myself.

but I got one good thing from out of it...

Paula.

Paula has been my bestfriend for 6 years now. I met her in that stupid defending class. And since then we have been always togheter. Paula came out as bi two years ago , and believe me she's proud of it. because we were always togheter , I changed schools to be with her. And there I met Kayla. My other bestfriend. She's the kindest soul I've ever met , and she wouldn't hurt anyone. Togheter we have our little group , that I wouldn't sell for the world.

AAHH DID YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER?
what do you think will happen in the next chapters?
xx Eowyn!!