chapter 3 || caught.

hey everyone!!🫶🏻
I had no motivation to write so I'm so sorry that this chapter is coming 3
months later!! Anyways hope you enjoy!💗💗

- Alisha's pov -

one thing that I've never liked about Paula is that she smokes. I know my opinion doesn't matter to her but still. A lot of bad people in my past smoked , I guess that's the reason I don't like her smoking. Brings back to many memories.

I need to get out of here. I'm not gonna spend my time with Paula and Jayden smoking. I grab my stuff and put them in my backpack.
"Where are you going?" Jayden asks.
"Just going for a walk." I smile. I don't get an answer , he just turns around and goes back to his conversation with Paula.
fun.
I stand up and swing my backpack over my shoulders. While walking I grab my phone out of my back pocket and open Spotify. I click on one of my playlist while I grab my AirPods. I slowly wander around the beautiful waters and trees. One thing I've always loved as a child was the sound of water. It makes me rela-
"Alisha? Is that you?"
damn. I've never got caught before , but I already know who's calling my name. Mrs smith. She's my science teacher. A strict teacher , but always had a soft spot for me.
I slowly turn around as I put my AirPods back in the box.
"Hi mrs smith."
"What are you doing here?"
"I'm collecting leaves."
"Collecting leaves? Why would you be collecting leaves , don't you have class?"
shit. Why the fuck did I say collecting leaves? I look around in hope to find an answer to her question.
"i uhm..."
She looks at me with a frown. God she knows.
"I was collecting leaves because...we have to for biology class."
mhm , good save. I'm proud of myself for that one.
"Biology class right?"
I nod slowly.
"That's weird...while I was walking in the halls I saw your class in the biology classroom. For as far i know , no one was collecting leaves sweetie."
Never mind , not a good safe. I start to think of a new excuse , but I just can't find any.
"Are you skipping class?"
"yes."
she looks sad. probably didn't expect dat i , the best student...would skip. This is pathetic.
"oh dear..." here the fuck it comes.
"I won't give you detention."
oh? She won't give me detention? What a great day to be alive.
"But you won't get away with this without consequences. Do you know Marcus?"
Marcus? I try to remember where I know that name from , but it just doesn't pop up in my head.
"He's one of our students."
and then I suddenly remembered. he's one of the troublemakers at our school.
"yeah , I've heard of him. Why?"
"We need you to tutor him."
what? I wasn't gonna spend my free time tutoring some guy that doesn't even care. she could go to hell.
"sorry miss , but I'm not doing that."
"Would you rather have detention?" She smiles.
"no."
"then you'll have to tutor him , I think he has English next period so you can go give him a visit."
I slowly nod , not happy with my new tutoring job.

i walk thru the halls , looking for my friends. I wonder if Paula and josh got caught too. my eyes search around the hallways and they stop at one particular person.
Marcus.
he's scrolling on his phone. he's wearing a black baggy jeans with some holes in it and a grey sweater. boring. his fluffy brown hair is almost hanging infront of his eyes. I decide to walk up to him. I'm here now so why not ask now?
"hello." I say. I wait a few seconds but he doesn't even look up from his phone. maybe he just didn't hear me?
"hello?"
"What do you want?" He says, not bothered to look up. This is making me mad. Cant he acknowledge me?
"im here to let you know that I'm your new tutor."
and that's when I catch his attention. he looks up and shock flashes across his face , but he quickly wipes it away. He stares at me , starting at the top of my head until he's at my feet. He looks back up with a smirk.
"god no." not the answer I was expecting. He almost practically throws his phone into his backpack and walks away.
what the actual fuck?

I come home and walk to my room. I check the calendar hanging on my mirror. I have training today. I walk into my bathroom and undress.
I've already picked out an outfit , so I quickly put it on. It's a beautiful dark blue sports set.

I walk into my room and grab a hairtie

I walk into my room and grab a hairtie. I braid my hair and walk down the stairs. it's funny that no one is here yet. Normally some people have already arrived by now , but no one's here.
I take my phone and call my father. He always knows where training takes place. Sometimes we have training with another clan , and we have to go to another location. I like to do that because that way I can easily make new friends.
"hello sunshine , is there something wrong?"
"hello dad! Do we have training at another location today?" I hope we don't , because if we do im gonna be late as hell.
"yeah sunshine , you have training at the romanos today." Romanos? I've heard that name before.
me and my dad talk for a little while while I make my pre-workout. I walk to our driveway and greet our guards as I step into my brand new car. It's a mat black jeep and I'm inlove with it. I put on Google maps and drive to my destination.

I arrive and walk out of my car. there's a big mansion with big windows. It's a sunny day today so I suppose we are doing training in the backyard. I haven't trained in a long time and especially not with new people. these people are all ages. the same age as my dad , little kids and people from my age. but from all the trainings I went to , I've almost never seen a girl.
people always look surprised when they see a girl walk in , and especially when it's john's Colombo's daughter.
I walk up to the door and knock a few times. I don't have to wait a long time until the door opens. there's a man standing at the door , dresses in a tight suit. I would guess he's probably around the age of 40.
I kindly greet the man as he leads me into the garden. there's people sitting down , standing , talking to each other or even already training.
as I already thought , no girls. I slowly walk up to one of the benches and sit down. I grab my AirPods and put my music on.
after 15 minutes , the host of this training finally walks out of the house. It's a man around the age of 30. He shows all the materials and gives us some info. after a few minutes we can finally start.
I walk up to one of the fight trainers. these are people who learn you how to fight , hired by the host. I explain my situation as my trainer listens carefully. He's in the middle of his explanation when he gets interrupted.
"you can go , I'll take care of her."
the trainer nods and walks away. I know that voice. The man that interrupted my trainer walks infront of me , and then I remember,
Marcus Romano.
he smirks as he sees the surprise on my face.
"surprised?"
"kind of , didn't expect to see you here."
"I could say the same about you."

ahhh omg!
I'm so exiteddd!
don't forget to vote and comment yall!
see you at the next chapter!