chapter 6 || mission.

HEY EVERYONE
IM GONNA TRY TO UPLOAD A CHAPTER EVERYDAY!
IF NOT FOR SURE EVERY TWO DAYS!
NOW ENJOY
TW: ÄBUSE AND SH!!
✿ ✿ ✿
- Alisha's pov-

I wake up with a headache. i'm sure i drank too much yesterday. i feel my heartbeat pounding in my head , but try to ignore it. i get up and go straight to my bathroom. i pull open my drawer and take out a box of medicine.

i run the water and fill a glass. i swallow the pill and step into the shower. letting the hot water run over my body and thinking about everything that happened yesterday. i went to a restaurant with marcus. and it was...fun?

i can't even believe i'm saying this. and really shouldn't be. i have a boyfriend. and believe me , about me and marcus there is nothing romantic but still. If jayden knew I was in a restaurant with another boy, I wouldn't even want to imagine what would happen.

i let the hot water wash my thoughts away. i get out of the shower and go to my closet. i have no idea what's on today's schedule, so i grab a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt.

I walk downstairs , only to find out that everyone is gone

I walk downstairs , only to find out that everyone is gone. sometimes I find it soothing that everyone is gone. i can do whatever i want.

but some days i need company. and that is exactly what i am going to look for. and by chance my cell phone starts vibrating on the kitchen counter. my dad is calling.

I pick up and listen to what he has to say. "Hello sunshine. Sleep well?" I hum in approval.
My father almost never calls for no reason , so I wait patiently for what he has to say.
"I have a new mission for you."

Finally! I've waited so long for this moment. After the incident a few years ago, I was no longer allowed to join him on missions.

But after a few years of good training , and a few years to process what happened I can finally start again. "You must have a partner. You know I'm not quite...sure you'll be able to do it yet." I sigh. A partner.

the last partners I've had were men older than my father. And believe me , I don't want to do that again. "I'll let you know later with whom and any other information." And before I can answer he ends the call.

after my dad ends the call i go straight to facetime and call Paula and Kayla. they are the first to know about this. they know how long i have been waiting for this, and hopefully they are happy for me

the phone rings about 2 times and the first to answer is Kayla. "Guess what just happened?" i ask her. she looks around her room sarcastically as if she is going to be able to find the answer there. 

"i can't guess...come on tell me!" i laugh and immediately tell her everything that happened. "i am so happy for you Alisha! but do you already know who your partner is?" she asks. i lift my shoulders. i have no idea when my father is going to send the information.