chapter 2 || school.

HAIII LOVESSS
how are we todayyy?
i ducking hate school🫶🏻🫶🏻
also so sorry for the short chapters , there will be coming longer ones!🫶🏻

✿ ✿

-Kayla's pov-

its 7:30 am and Alisha still didn't meet me and Paula at our regular spot. so we decided that we would go to her house. I walk to the front porch , knocking on the door.

"no need to knock." Paula says , and she grabs some keys out of her jacket. She puts the keys into the keyhole and opens the door. "You have a key?" i say while we walk inside her big mansion. "I stole it." i stop walking and I look at paula.

"You stole her keys?"
she shrugs.
"Only for emergencies ofcourse."

she closes the door and walks up the stairs , opening the second door on her left. "Is she fucking asleep?" Paula whispers. I giggle , while Paula walks into her bathroom. I put my backpack on the floor and I walk into the bathroom aswell. Paula is filling a glass with water. "what are you doing?"

she looks at me with a kind of creepy smile. "let's wake her up , shall we?" she walks past me back into Alisha's room. She carefully brings up the blanket and then she throws the water in her face. well... on the pillows. Paula looks at me , confused as hell. "fuck."

Alisha walks out of her dressing room , laughing. "you thought I didn't hear you? for fucks sake , you guys are the dumbest." Alisha walks up to me and gives me a hug. Then she looks at Paula.

"how did you even get in here?" Paula gives Alisha the keys she has been using. " you stole my fucking keys?" oh god. This is typical Alisha & Paula.

-Alisha's pov-

paula opens her handpalm and shows me some keys. I quickly grab them. "you stole my fucking keys?" I don't know how she does it to be honest.

"Help me with my outfit please?" Paula and Kayla smile , as they follow me into my dressing room.

"Okay so I was thinking this..." I grab my new cute baggy pants and I put them down on my chair. Paula looks at me with a disgusted face.

"since when did you became a softie?" she looks thru my closet and grabs a corset and some black pants. "try this on."

i look at her with a are you serious face. I roll my eyes and grab my cute outfit.

i pull of my shirt and pants , and change into my new clothes. "oh my god , can I wear this tomorrow?" Kayla grabs a skirt I bought last week.

"sure , you can have it" she looks at me with a surprised face. "oh my god , to be rich" She whines while she tucks the skirt into her backpack.

i look into the mirror to check out my outfit.

i open my jewelry box and grab the necklace I got from Jayden on our 2 year anniversary

i put it around my neck , and I smile.

✿ ✿

I walk into school with Paula and Kayla.

"So how are things going with Jayden" Paula asks.

"great , like always." we walk further into the school , and Kayla's checking her math book for some dumb reason. she needs to realize that life is not always about good grades.

I grab the book from out of her hands and hold it up in the air. "ahw Alisha , come on. I need to re-check. I have an important test." before I could answer , the book gets taken from my hands. in a swift movement I get turned around.

Jayden.

"hi baby." i get on my toes , and wrap my hands around his neck. he cups my cheek with his hands and kisses me. my heart races , everytime I feel his touch , or he's nearby my heart skips a beat. his hand on my cheek , makes him leave me with a pink color.

He smirks. i wish I could wipe that dirty smirk of his face. Or actually , I do not.
"so you took Kayla's book? traitor."

I pout at Jayden , while he gives Kayla her book back. Kayla smiles and gives me a quick goodbye smile , before she heads off to her first class.

"wanna skip?" jayden and Paula look at me , like they've won the lottery.
"we thought you'd never ask." paula grabs my and Jayden's hand , and she leads us further into the school. let me tell you , Paula is a professional in skipping school.

she loosens our hands when we arrive at the elevator. "we could go with the stairs , you lazy people." Jayden says. Paula looks at Jayden , like he's the dumbest person in the world. "they'll catch us." And she turns around again.
when the elevator opens and we all walk in , she presses the button that says "1".

✿ ✿

we arrive at the place where all the freshmen have lunch. Paula leads us to a locker , which she opens with a ruler. she turns around to look at me , and wiggles her brows. she then proceeds to grab some candy and drinks from the locker. "is this alright?"

i giggle , while I grab the candy. "we won't need that much." She shakes her head , and puts the other food back. she grabs our hands again , and leads us to the school gardens.

once we arrive at the school gardens , we sit down on the grass. i lock hands with Jayden while looking at the pretty flowers and waters infront of us. this is one of the many reasons I love this school. it's an expensive school , but it has those pretty gardens with lakes and flowers.

the nature is so beautiful here. i lay my head down on Jayden's shoulder. he grabs my hair , and pulls my hair-tie off my wrists. "what are you doing?" he smiles , and parts my hair in three different pieces. "braiding your hair."

meanwhile I'm enjoying the fresh air , Paula is smoking a cigarette. sometimes I wonder how that she got into this school.

"want a smoke?" She suggests.

"I've never smoked before , so no thank you." Jayden looks at me , and grabs Paula's cigarette as he inhales the smoke.

he coughs , but then does it again.

"can I have one for myself Paula?" Paula nods , and checks her bag. she grabs the pack of cigarettes and grabs some out of them. Then proceeds to hand them over.

"are you sure that you should do that Jayden?" he shrugs and lights the cigarette.

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

NOTHING REALLY HAPPEND IN THIS CHAPTER BUT ANYWAYS
HOPE YALL LIKED IT
DONT FORGET TO LIKE , VOTE AND COMMENT!!

xx eowyn!!