chapter 7 || casino.

hey everyone! its been long since the last part came out but i had no motivation! do yall want me to continue this book? now enjoy babes!!

✿ ✿ ✿

- alishas pov -

Marcus sits on the bike first, looking back to see when I'm coming. I am hesitant. I've never sat on a motorcycle in my life. quietly I walk over to it and sit on it. i don't know how to hold onto this, so i hold onto Marcus' shoulders. i hear a small laugh come out of his mouth and then he takes my hands. he makes sure i'm holding onto his waist and then looks back.

"Hold me tight." nodding i squeeze my hands together harder. he starts the engine and drives off the driveway. from the moment we are on the road he accelerates and i hold on to him harder and harder. my hair is flying around. did i spend half an hour curling it for that? without falling over i try to hide my head behind Marcus's shoulder. That way, my hair won't fucking mess up. the only way is to rest my head on his back, so i do so.

after maybe 10 minutes, we arrive at the casino. i'm sure he went over the speed limit almost on every road, but i'm also sure that he doesn't care. i was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't even notice Marcus got of the motorcyle. "are you okay?" i nod.

he holds out his hand for me to take. i'm a little hesitant at first, but after a little thinking i grab his hand. he pulls me off the motorcycle and takes my helmet off. "you look really nice. did i tell you that?" i blush but i quickly look away so he doesn't notice. i hear him grab something out of his pockets. "this is for you, this way we can stay in touch."

its an earpiece. i take it from his hand and put it in my ear. he tests it out and then looks at me. "be careful." i nod as he takes my hand and leads me inside. we are immediately greated by the smell of alcohol and old rich men. we walk a little further and arrive at the bar.

i look around to see if i see one of the persons we are trying to kill. the plan is for me to lure them into a bedroom, and then... shoot them. marcus orders a glass of whiskey and then looks at me. quickly i look at the menu and ask for a glass of red wine. the bartender nods and starts making our drinks.

marcus also looks around for our suspects. "90 degrees on your left." he says. without trying to be suspicious i turn around and see one of the people on our list. he's standing in a dark corner. he must be around the age of 40. he is talking to another man, and after a few words he passes a bag.

the other man gives him money and walks away. "you take the man with the bag, ill take the one from our list." i say. marcus nods and immediately goes after him. i wait for my red wine but when i get it, i walk over to the scary man in the scary dark corner.

My heels click against the ground every time I take a step closer. I start to get nervous as I get closer, but I try to shake it off. The man hears me coming and looks at me as I come to stand next to him. He is looking at my cleavage as I turn around to face him. "What is such a beautiful girl doing here alone?" He asks.

His breathing smells like alcohol and his eyes look red from drugs. Perfect. He's drunk and high, what could I want more? "Maybe I'm looking for company." I give him a wink and walk away to 1 of the hallways. I try to rock my hips a little more than usual. And when I look back, I see him following me. "Our first person is following me. I'll let you know when I'm ready."

I say through my earpiece. I hear an "mhm" so I know I can continue. I look for a room that is not yet occupied and walk in. Less than 10 seconds later he also enters. He turns around and locks the door. I look for a window or another way to get out if this doesn't go as planned. Cautiously, I walk up to him. He pulls me closer and this is the perfect moment.