chapter 4 || training.

hey everyoneee!!
hopefully y'all r doing alright!
r y'all exited for this chapter?
hopefully you are!!
ok ok now enjoy babes!

- Alisha's pov -

how could I have seen past it all these times? Marcus Romano... god.
"why are you here Marcus?"
he looks at me with a grin. he thinks this is game? I can play that way too.
"I'm here to train you."
"you are not gonna train me , forget it. I'd rather be trained by someone who knows what he's doing." he looks at me for a few seconds , and then throws a punch in my direction. I duck and dodge the punch without thinking.
before he can react , I grab my gun out of my holster and point it at his face.
"good job."
I knew I could do it , he thinks I'm a little girl? before I could say a sarcastic comeback , he grabs my wrists , turns me around and grabs my gun out of my hands.
my back is against his chest , and I can feel him breathing heavier. Im not even looking at him , I'm so fucking embarrassed.
I can feel him staring at me. suddenly I feel a cold metal on my face. he's lifting my chin up with my gun to look at him.
there are dark brown eyes , almost staring into my soul.
"are you sure you don't need more training , love?"
"You're almost begging for me to accept your offer."
"is that a yes?"
"only on 2 conditions. one : I can tutor you , and two: you stop calling me love."
"why do you want to tutor me , love?"
"otherwise I'll get detention , and don't call me love." I grit out.
"deal." He says. he holds out his hand waiting for me to shake it. I roll my eyes , grab my gun and walk away.

I park the car into our driveway and walk up the front porch. I left the training almost immediately after the incident with Marcus. I couldn't stand being around him for much longer.
I grab my keys out of my purse and open the door. I walk in finding my mom sitting on the couch. She looks up , and her smile brightens. she stands up and gives me a hug. "how are you doing sunshine?"
"I'm doing alright , left training early today."
she nods and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I walk into the kitchen and grab my fruit salad , then I proceed to go upstairs.
I quickly shower and change into my pjs.

I walk out of my room and knock on my sisters bedroom door

I walk out of my room and knock on my sisters bedroom door. she's been here for everything. she truly deserves it all. if I had any problems , she always helped me. She even punched some guys in the face for me in high school.
"yeah?"
I slowly open the door and give her a friendly smile. she's in her bed , looking at her MacBook. she pats the bed , and I get the message. I walk into her room and plop down on her bed.
"what are you doing?"
"homework."
"do you want to watch netflix?" Every night we normally watch one of our series. we've already binge watched Jane the virgin , the vampire diaries , outer banks.... We're rewatching the 100 right now. I know she's kind of busy , but I really need to relax after today.
"sure." she closes her MacBook and shoves it away. I turn around and grab the remote. I put our serie on.

I slowly open my eyes , and look around. I'm not in my own room? we must've fell asleep during the serie. I grab my phone from the bedside table and check the time. 6:30am.
I slowly walk out the door , and go into my own room.
I walk into my bathroom amd take a quick shower. I decide to do something different with my hair today , so I let my hair fall loose on my shoulders.
I walk into my closet and stare at the multiple choices of outfits. It's very sunny today , so I grab one of my favorite dresses and put it on.

I walk downstairs and have a conversation with my dad

I walk downstairs and have a conversation with my dad. I'm talking about school until the bell rings. I look at the time. Paula and Kayla are way to early. I frown while walking to the door.
I'm shocked at who I see standing at my doorstep.
Marcus.
how did he even get in here? Our guards always let me and my dad know when someone unfamiliar wants to visit us. and also , how does he know where I live?
I quickly walk outside and slam the door shut. I grab his wrist and pull him with me into a secret spot where no one can see us. my dad is really protective of me. he doesn't want me to be with boys , and I don't want him to get mad.
"what are you doing here?"
"I'm here for my tutor lessons."
"it's 7:30am Marcus."
"yeah so?"
is he fucking serious?
"you cant just show up to my house at the weirdest times. I don't have time right now."
He shrugs. he grabs his phone and gives it to me. I look at him with confusion.
"give me your number."
"why?"
"to contact you."
I sigh and type in my phone number. I give it back and he smirks. "How did you even get in here?" He looks at me like I just asked the dumbest question ever. "I'm a romano, love."
"What did I say about you calling me love?"
he pretends to not hear me , and walks away.

I walk out of my science class where Jayden was supposed to be. I haven't seen him or heard from him all day. I'm getting kind of worried. hopefully I'll see him at break.
I walk into my math class. After a few seconds I see Kayla sitting at our regular desk. She had to come in later today because she was at a doctors appointment.
I walk up to her and give her a hug. "how are you?" i ask.
"I'm alright! How are you doing?"
"great , thanks for asking!" we chitchat a little more until the teacher walks in.

~~

I walk out of math class with Kayla and we head to the cafeteria. Luckily , Jayden is sitting at our regular lunch table. I run up to him , and plop down besides him.
"hey baby."
he looks at me and gives me a kind smile. weird...normally he always kisses me.
I grab my lunch out of my backpack and start eating.

- Marcus's pov -

I'm walking to the cafetaria , hoping to meet alisha. I want to see her again. today. I walk into the cafeteria and check all of the lunch tables. bingo.
I walk to her table and tap her back. she turns around and she looks horrified. why the fuck would she look horrified? before I can say something , her boyfriend turns around.
if looks could kill , I would be laying dead on the floor.
"what are you doing here Marcus?" Alisha asks. Before I can answer , her boyfriend decides to get involved.
"yeah , what are you doing here man?"
I shrug.
"just asking her when she's gonna tutor me." and by the faces that her friends make , I know she hasn't mentioned this yet. Her boyfriend stands up and goes to stand in front of me.

DID YALL LIKE THIS PART?
HOPEFULLY YALL DIDDDD!!🫶🏻🫶🏻
DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!