Part 2

"How far did he go!? It feels like we've been driving forever." Moxxie huffed.

"Well knowing Blitz, he probably wasn't going the speed limit, Moxxie." Loona spoke.

Millie gasped, "Wait! I see somethin' up ahead! - It's Blitz!" she then hopped out of the car and ran over to him.

Blitz was curled up in a ball lying on the ground. He began waking up from his sleep once he heard an engine running.

"M-Mills. . .?" he spoke half awake.

"Oh Blitz, sweetie! Are you okay!?" Millie asked while embracing him.

". . .I'm fine. Just totaled the van and got stuck here." Blitz explained.

Millie wrapped a bandage around Blitz's head to cover the open cut.

"There should be some towing gear in the van we could latch onto the car." Moxxie said as he fetched for it.

Loona went over to Blitz and carried him to the car. She could tell something was up. More than just him totaling his van.

Blitz fell back asleep on the ride home. He fell asleep on Loona, but oddly, she didn't mind too much.

- The next day -

The imp woke up in his bed back at the apartment.

Huh?? How the fuck did I get here!? Was it all just a dream?

He then scratched his head, accidentally causing his cut to bleed as he winced in pain.

Shit. . . Alright, definitely not a dream.

"Blitz? Are you okay?" his daughter asked as she entered the room.

"I'm fine, Loonie. Are you alright though? Your ears are droopy." the imp replied.

She sat on the bed with a concerned expression, "Look, I know you're not fine, so don't give me that crap! You wouldn't just drive out to the middle of nowhere for nothing. So . . . just tell me what's goin' on . . ."

Blitz was taken aback by his daughter's concern for him. This was something new from her that he'd never thought he'd see.

"I-It's just. . ." he began with a shaky tone, "I fucked up. . . I mean, I usually always fuck up, but this time I really did. I-I took Stolas out on a fake date. . . And some stuff went down at Ozzie's and . . . I didn't think any of it would have bothered him but it did. He even got all dolled up in his stupid ass royal clothes for me. . ." he ended up crying completely and wasn't able to explain any further as he hid his face.

Loona never acted so before, but seeing her father this way upset her. She could somehow always sense how he's feeling, and usually those feelings are never good ones.

"Blitz . . . Dad. . . I'm sorry about the way things turned out between you and the prince, but just know that it wasn't all on you. The prince has issues of his own too. And from what M&M told me, you endured a lot at Ozzie's, but that wasn't your fault either. Stop being so hard on yourself all the time. You're a great friend, a great boss, and. . .you're the best dad any hellhound could ask for. . ." Loona spoke.

Blitz only cried harder.

Hearing those words from his daughter warmed his heart, but also added on to his already flowing tears.

Loona then scooted up next to Blitz and comforted him.

Back at the Goetia palace, Stolas went on about his royal duties, mostly.

Other times, he was taking more of his pills than he should and beginning to lack on caring for himself. Like his preening for example.

"STOLAS! What the hell?! Could you at least TRY looking presentable?!" Stella spat.

The prince only rolled his eyes as he walked past.

Octavia heard the usual shouting from her mother and peeked out her bedroom door.

She noticed just how out of place her father's feathers were. She even spotted a couple of areas where he'd been stress plucking.

The princess knew it had something to do with that imp he'd been seeing lately. Honestly she doesn't understand why her father wants anything at all do with him really.

Stolas was now back in his room.

Attempting to drown himself in his royal paperwork to avoid thinking and stress plucking before he begins to look like a raw holiday turkey.

There's no point in thinking about it anymore. I need to stop and move forward with my life just as it was before! Before . . . him. Honestly . . . why do I even still give a damn. . .

-End of part 2