Part 22

Blitz felt the strong urge to kiss the owl beneath him. It nearly overpowered him, but he sat back up, releasing the owl from his hold, "S-Sorry. . ." Blitz apologized, "I don't know what came over me. . ." as he shyed away.

Stolas sat back up himself, "That's quite alright, heh. No need to apologize."

"Your. . . Your laugh. . .it's. . ." the imp trailed off.

Stolas looked puzzled, ". . .it's what?"

Blitz then caught himself as he stood up and brushed himself off, "F-Fucking annoying! That's what! Can we leave the garden now? It's gettin' colder than a damn witches tit out here!"

"Yes, I suppose it is getting rather chilly out now." Stolas replied with half a smile as he stood up as well.

The pair headed inside, and Stolas put on some hot cocoa.

Stolas had a special mug he kept there for Blitz that was yellow and had cute little horses all over it.

Blitz waited on the couch for the owl to come back with their beverages, "Here you are, dear." Stolas said, handing the imp the delicious chocolate delicacy.

". . .why the fuck are their tiny horses on the mug?" Blitz questioned with curiosity.

Stolas appeared wide-eyed for a split second before saying, "Because you've always adored them, darling. . ."

Blitz then seemed to as though snap back to reality, "Oh, that's right. . ."

The owl's worry for the imp's wellbeing only grew as they sipped on the cocoa.

"Would you like to watch your favorite show? I have the dvd set here for you." Stolas suggested with a tender smile.

Blitz appeared confused once again as he pressed a temple on his head, "W-What's my favorite show again? My Little. . .Piñata?"

Stolas nearly snorted his cocoa at the imp's guess, "Hehe, it's My Little Pony, darling."

The imp's face turned beet red with embarrassment, "Oh, r-right, heh. . . Yeah, we can watch that."

Stolas then put on the show and got comfortable on the couch next to Blitz.

After a few episodes, Blitz asked, "So, where did you get the set anyways? I don't even remember where I got mine."

Stolas then appeared nervous, "Oh, well, I discovered the series in the human realm and just swiped a couple of sets."

Blitz was shocked, "You mean you stole from the human realm? I'm surprised. Never thought someone as high and mighty as you would get his hands dirty like that."

"Well, it was for you, so I didn't mind at all to take the risk." Stolas replied.

". . .why did-" Blitz was then cut off by a knock at the front door.

Stolas got up to go answer it, "Hello, Millie, dear."

"Hey, any progress?" Millie asked with a hopeful stare.

Stolas's warm smile then diminished, "I don't believe so. . . But, please, come in." the owl stepped back, allowing the southern imp inside.

"Blitz! I'm back!~" Millie announced.

"Aw, is mommy here for pick-up already?" Blitz joked.

Millie shook her head with a smile. She was happy to see her Blitz still being himself. She then hugged him snugly for a quick moment, "C'mon, Moxxie is at your place makin' dinner with Loona."

Blitz stood up and followed Millie to the door, "As long as he doesn't burn the fuckin' place down."

Stolas opened the door for them.