Part 19

After a while of snuggling in the back of the van, the imp couple got out and went into the nightclub as a fun little date.

They held hands as they walked in. And Stolas felt such relief that not every being in hell was staring his way. He could just enjoy his time with his boyfriend in pure bliss.

The pair got on the dance floor and danced the night away while getting a tad bit drunk.

Stolas never had so much fun out and about in all his life. He'd never been able to be so carefree before in a public setting, surrounded by other beings.

After a couple hours or so, they both felt it was time to head back. As they walked out, Stolas held onto Blitz's arm affectionately. And a few imps stared Blitz's way with an odd glare.

Stolas quickly noticed as he sternly spoke, "Do we have a problem?" with an intimidating look.

The staring imps quickly looked away as the prince startled them a bit.

Once they finally made it outside, the two of them both busted out laughing from the encounter.

"They were absolutely terrified of you, hahaha!!" Blitz cackled.

Stolas laughed right along with him, "I didn't mean to come off THAT sternly, hehe!"

Blitz then affectionately nuzzled Stolas's forehead, "I love you, birdy."

"I love you too, Blitzy.~" the prince replied sweetly.

They then got in the van and headed back to the palace.

When they walked in, they ran into the young owlet, "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!?" she squawked at the sight of Blitz holding hands with a strange imp.

"Via, darling. It's me, Stolas." the royal imp spoke.

Octavia was in complete and utter shock as her jaw dropped, "DAD????? HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU AN IMP!?!?!?"

Blitz spoke up, "Phht! The spell book. How else?"

The princess glared towards the shorter imp, "Alright, WHY exactly are you an imp, dad?"

"I don't wish to be a royal anymore. . . I never have. I want to become just an ordinary imp." Stolas expressed.

Octavia's eyes widened, "S-So. . .you're leaving me then. . ."

"N-No, Starfire! It's not like that! I could NEVER leave you, darling." the prince tried to reassure as he stepped forward.

"And what about your duties?" Via asked.

"Well, you are my heir, dear. So they would be passed on to you." Stolas answered.

Octavia began to fume by the second, "SO YOU CAN GO FUCK YOUR LITTLE PLAY THING?! THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE ABANDONING YOUR ENRIRE LIFE FOR!?"

Stolas was taken aback by his daughter's rage, "V-Via, I have never wanted this life. I never wanted to BE a royal. The only good thing that came out of any of this was you, darling. I couldn't ever imagine a life without you in it. I never planned on leaving you. That thought never crossed my mind!"

The young owlet had years streaming down her cheeks, though at the same time, she appeared furious, "SO, YOU THOUGHT I'D JUST BE OKAY WITH ALL OF THIS!? DID YOU EVER ONCE THINK ABOUT MY FEELINGS!? ABOUT WHAT I WANT!?"

"What is it you exactly want, starfire?" Stolas asked calmly.

"I. . . I want you to go back to being my dad. Not this fucking imp I don't even know. . . You're an OWL, dad. And that's something that is not going to change, even by a mere spell. I need some time to myself. . . Goodnight." Octavia walked off as she cried.