Part 25 Finale

Turns out, Fizz had swiped Blitz's gun and shot Stella in the head.

"Wow, great shot, babe!" Asmodeus complimented.

Blitz then began to cough up blood while lying in Loona's lap.

Stolas then partly shifted to his usual form but still was covered in his red and black demonic feathers as he carefully picked up the imp, "Asmodeus, open a portal to the hospital, if you would."

Asmodeus did just as asked, and everyone walked through.

Some doctors rushed over with a gurney and took Blitz to a room.

Stolas shifted back completely to his original form and fell to his knees, sobbing.

Asmodeus crouched down beside him, placing a hand on his back, "Hey. . . He'll be alright, baby bird. Everything's alright now." he spoke soothingly.

"I-I know. . . Thank you, Asmodeus. . ." Stolas said with tearful eyes, "Starfire!!- Are you alright dear??? Your cheek. . ." the owl said with worry as he caressed his owlet's face.

"I'm fine, dad." Octavia reassured the panicking owl, "It's just a scratch."

"Yeah, now you'll have a wicked scar." Loona added.

Everyone sat in the waiting room together for the doctor to return.

"Blitz will be staying overnight for observation." The doctor stated, "If all goes well, he can be released tomorrow morning."

"Thanks, doc." Asmodeus said, "Fizz, you ready to go home?"

"I think I'm gonna stay with Blitz." Fizzarolli replied, "If that's okay. . ."

"Of course that's okay, Froggie. You don't have to ask me. Just text me in the morning, and I'll come get you." Ozzie said as he nuzzled his little imp gremlin affectionately.

"I love you, Ozzie." Fizz said.

"And I love you, Fizzy." Asmodeus replied before heading back home through a portal.

Fizzarolli then placed a hand on Stolas's forearm, "Do ya need anything?"

"No, I'm quite alright, Fizzarolli. Thank you. I think I'll just head back home." Stolas answered as he stood up.

"Alright. . ." Fizz said.

Stolas then left through a portal as Octavia and Loona followed behind him.

Fizz then headed to Blitz's room. And to his surprise, Blitz was just lying there awake.

"Blitz, are you okay?" Fizz asked as he walked in and closed the door behind him before sitting by the bed.

"I guess. . ." Blitz replied lowly.

Fizz stared for a moment, "Blitz, c'mon. What is it? Are you in pain? It's okay if you are. I can go get the nurse an-"

"Why did he save me, Fizz?" Blitz bluntly questioned.

"Who? You mean Stolas?" Fizz said, "Well, because he loves you, Blitz. And before the accident, you really loved him too."

"I just. . . I can't wrap my head around it. I want to understand. I want to remember, but I just can't. . ." Blitz began to sob, "And. . .An-And if I f-forgot a-about someone I-I loved. . .then w-what else have I completely f-forgot about. . .?"

Fizz then wrapped his arms around Blitz and pulled him into a warm embrace, allowing him to cry his heart out.

Then, Moxxie and Millie walked through the door. "B!! Stolas just texted us what happened! Are you okay???" Millie said with worry as she rushed over to the imp and hugged him.